• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ruger 10/22 stock ideas.

wasralex22

NES Member
What a great weapon! Let me see your build ideas! I have non clue where I want to go with it. But, some pictures of builds my interest!

KRG is a fantastic option. It's also short money.
Is the grip ambidextrous?

I,currently have a Titan stock

Last edited:
mine looks like the rifle below, i poached the photo. i have 2, one has a 16" green mtn heavy barrel (shown) and the other, 18". they each have a magpul stock. the only thing original are the receivers on each, and they are stuffed with kidd components. they have nikon rimfire scopes. i kinda sorta modeled it after the israeli knee cappers.
GetImage.jpg

Is the grip ambidextrous?

I,currently have a Titan stock
Looks like it is. Shoot them a message, they respond back rather quickly. I have a T1X in a bravo, you are more than welcome to try it out.

YEk8LRY.jpeg

The only thing left of this that is Ruger is the receiver.
The barrel and trigger are Kidd. I can't remember what bolt is in it. The scope is Mueller and the stock is a Victor, Titan.

This is a 50 yard target.

HjmkkVm.jpeg

I got one of those alkys ZK22 stocks with a binary trigger and a drum mag (kept in NH where magazine sizes arent an issue). Could use a bull barrel on it for mag dumps. but who is doing a lot of those these days anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom