• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ruger 10/22 Planet of the Apes stock

hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
PLANET OF THE APES RUGER 10/22 TRIBUTE STOCK

1968_1022_04_TITLED.jpg

OK I want one ...

Not my cup of tea but looks fun. I like seeing out of the box stuff like this.

I’ll bet that the haters have a total mall ninja AR with more accessories than Malibu Barbie. [devil]

Not MA compliant, but MA compliant. You'd need to single shot it in MA. No way to get the 10 round factory mag in there, assuming there is a hole at the bottom of the bump. Come to think of it, how do you eject a mag?

Not MA compliant, but MA compliant. You'd need to single shot it in MA. No way to get the 10 round factory mag in there, assuming there is a hole at the bottom of the bump. Come to think of it, how do you eject a mag?

I was wondering the same thing.

The creator has a shitload of videos on his YouTube channel
I only watched a couple, but near as I can tell you have to take the stock apart
to insert or remove a magazine (he also makes an M1 carbine version [angry] )

apeman63

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLoOHpOQ4Zs

Looks like you'll reach way up inside the stock to eject the mag. Sounds like tons of fun to me :/

Not my cup of tea but looks fun. I like seeing out of the box stuff like this.

I’ll bet that the haters have a total mall ninja AR with more accessories than Malibu Barbie. [devil]
I wonder why they did not come out with the one for the M1 carbine? The Kahr and Inland new production M1 carbines need some hipster gear

I wonder why they did not come out with the one for the M1 carbine? The Kahr and Inland new production M1 carbines need some hipster gear
They did and do have one for the M1 carbine. In the Planet of the Apes movies those are real m1 carbines with a custom wood stock. This guy's company does make m1 carbine stocks just like those. He stopped selling the 10/22 ones because nobody wanted to pay more for the novelty stock than for their 10/22...

They did and do have one for the M1 carbine. In the Planet of the Apes movies those are real m1 carbines with a custom wood stock. This guy's company does make m1 carbine stocks just like those. He stopped selling the 10/22 ones because nobody wanted to pay more for the novelty stock than for their 10/22...
What , I cant believe it!

Back
Top Bottom