1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS Ruger 10/22 Carbine 18.5" Barrel

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by BostonDave, Jun 13, 2019.

1. BostonDave

BostonDave NES Member

Selling my Ruger 10/22 .22lr semi-automatic rifle with 18.5" barrel and hardwood stock. Comes with two 10 round rotary magazines and TSR100 "tech sights".

Practically new condition, with ~1000 rounds fired. I've essentially only used it for a single appleseed shoot.

Asking $200, cash.

I'm in Boston, but we can also meet at Braintree Rifle and Pistol to show the gun. You can reach me here through the direct messages, or else text at 504-812-7575.

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

IMG-0400.jpg

Gilly and mrmike7189 like this.