Roy Rogers Hat Gun

Well my great grandson cannot even wear a T shirt with a soldier on it .. and my grandson is in the ARMY??
Welcome to our new perfect gun free world!!!!!

We need to have the kids in school.. to have a day to bring in an item that their grandfather might have brought to school in say 4th grade.
Boy would that stir the pot!!!
Hoppy, Roy..hell even Dale wore guns!!!!
Well .......we said the Lord's Prayer and pledged allegiance to the Flag as well..
Don't like where things are going...
Great post STEELSHOOTER

hah! you couldn't even play that video in schools today without getting tossed out on your ass

- - - Updated - - -

$5.98? I'll take three, Roy Rogers!

That was alot of money to a 10 year old back then. Think how many balsa gliders that would buy [grin]

I had one similar to that as a kid, but mine was a belt buckle gun. Mattel made them way back when, as part of their greenie stick-ems line. They had little peel and stick caps that went where the primer would be. When fired they shot a spring loaded plastic bullet with a pretty good amount of force.
I also had a transistor radio that transformed into a rifle with the push of a button. I think that was (IIRC) from the man from UNCLE tv show.

I had one similar to that as a kid, but mine was a belt buckle gun. Mattel made them way back when, as part of their greenie stick-ems line. They had little peel and stick caps that went where the primer would be. When fired they shot a spring loaded plastic bullet with a pretty good amount of force.
I also had a transistor radio that transformed into a rifle with the push of a button. I think that was (IIRC) from the man from UNCLE tv show.

Yep, I or my brother had both of those. A goofy Cap Grenade, too, with a suction cup timer.

The Hat Gun must have been just a few years earlier.

MY dad has been trying to collect as many of the Fanner 50's he can find.

It's just a shame how far this country has fallen down into the sewer. I would give up my left nut to have grown up back then, not this metrosexual, gay, pussified country of today.

Charles.

It's just a shame how far this country has fallen down into the sewer. I would give up my left nut to have grown up back then, not this metrosexual, gay, pussified country of today.

Charles.

Uhhmmm, yeah... get a load of the shirt, scarf and boots Roy is wearing and get back to me. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom