• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ROXBURY- 7 shot in Hub mayhem, near police station

7 shot in Hub mayhem 1 fatality, near police station

Sunday, October 24, 2010 -

A woman was shot to death in a Roxbury convenience store in the middle of a sparkling autumn afternoon, one of seven shooting victims during a bloody 24 hours in the city.

The woman was pronounced dead at the scene of a double shooting at Quick Stop market on Warren Avenue — nestled between a church and the Boston police substation that houses the SWAT team. Her name and age were not released.

READ MORE

’Blood and bullets’ at Quick Stop
Police: Shooting wasn’t ‘random act of violence

Monday, October 25, 2010

The murderous madman who stormed a Roxbury superette Saturday was armed with an AK-47 and said nothing before unleashing a hail of bullets, killing a woman and injuring the owner as he ran for his life, a source told the Herald.

“There was blood and bullets everywhere,” the source said yesterday.

Multiple law enforcement sources said the weapon used in the mid-afternoon carnage inside the Quick Stop convenience store at 338A Warren St. was an AK-47 assault rifle — a brazen act just feet from the headquarters of the Boston Police Department’s SWAT team.

READ MORE

bostonherald said:
a brazen act just feet from the headquarters of the Boston Police Department’s SWAT team.
Once again - when seconds count... The police are minutes away...

No offense to the PD - more a hope that the sheeple will wake up and realize they are responsible for their own lives...

Gee, how the times change. I can recall those days when immediately after every random shooting, the press, police and every other wannabe firearms expert nodded sagely and proclaimed that it was done with an Uzi. Today, with the same complete absence of any evidence, it's proclaimed to be the work of an AK-47. Based on my assessment of their expertise, I'd give no better than even odds that the bullets and cases prove to be some variety of .30 caliber.

Ken

Gee, how the times change. I can recall those days when immediately after every random shooting, the press, police and every other wannabe firearms expert nodded sagely and proclaimed that it was done with an Uzi. Today, with the same complete absence of any evidence, it's proclaimed to be the work of an AK-47.

I figured they would have made the transition to an FN 57 by now. You know, the one that fires the heat seeking, armor piercing, cop-killer bullets.

I thought Boston had it's own assault weapons ban. Clearly it couldn't be an AK then since you can't legally own them in the city. Oh wait..

""We've made it clear to the players, to the actors who are out there using violence that they will be held responsible for it,'' Davis said at Boston police headquarters this afternoon. "And believe me, that's not an idle threat. ... Individuals who are doing this are going to pay the price.''" - da glob

am I reading something into this? "individuals?" Is that a signal to the big fish that the heat will be off if they give up little fish?

Heck, I'm puttin' the foil back on. [tinfoil]

ETA: Ed Davis is tremendously fat. [smile]

Last edited:
Glad to see that the laws are working!

On a serious note: Boston is out of control lately and something needs to be done!

Seriously makes you think someone is on the inside with the way conditions are in there. Never solve a crime and if they do catch the "guy" they fail to get a conviction he pleas out of it or they get him on a lesser charge and he's out again.

I am sure it is over drug turf or some BS. I wonder who really owns the store. Def more to the story but the only real detail we get is "AK-47".... ya .... AK....

We need to raise welfare allowances and food stamps benefits.[thinking]

Yup. That way this gentleman could have strolled in, bought what he needed and left a penny in the Need-A-Penny-Take-A-Penny-Have-A-Penny-Leave-A-Penny dish.

But he went in spraying to get the message across. ...Just throwing it out there but I bet Devil has secured his vote!

Back
Top Bottom