• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

rossi lever gun help*UPDATE*

xero2099

NES Member
I have an r92 that is all of a sudden giving me fits the lever is frozen the action and bolt will not move I can cock the hammer and it the hammer will work if you pull the trigger but nothing else any ideas

*Update*
Got it back this morning and all seems well action is working fine plan on taking it to the range and putting more ammo through it this weekend i was only able to put about 60 through the first time will see how it goes this weekend . Over all working with Davidsons and The Sportsman's Den was great

Last edited:
I had trouble once with my Marlin lever jamming the cartridges were the wrong length and wouldn't work in the action.( It was Remington factory ammo.)

My advice is sell the Rossi......get a henry.
I am seriously thinking about it. i got it through Davidsons so I am sending it back to them through the shop i picked it up from so they will either fix it or replace it sucks because only time i can get there is on Sat so it has to sit around for a week

I am seriously thinking about it. i got it through Davidsons so I am sending it back to them through the shop i picked it up from so they will either fix it or replace it sucks because only time i can get there is on Sat so it has to sit around for a week

THe henry will cost you a little more in the begining and may even be tough to find in anything other than .22lr but they are fantastic lever guns.

Back
Top Bottom