Rosenthal on WBZ Nightside Tonight at 8PM

Perfect example of what is wrong with this country/media.

Never let the facts get in the way of ratings.

Why can't he just, skydive with no parachute? Swim with tiger sharks? White water kayak with no life jacket? Approach a pack of wolves completely covered in prime rib? Take a hard right off the Tobin? Drink some hydrochloric acid? Run into a bonfire covered in napalm? Step into a small closet and light off a commercial grade firework cake?

Anyone care to add to the repertoire?

Sent from my iPhone in the secret lair of the Supreme ruler of the ozone layer, the Dark Lord Kramdar.

Call WBZ and demand a pro-civil rights retort. If not, punch them where it hurts: the wallet. Tell them that you're going to organize a boycott of all the program's sponsors.

Why can't he just, skydive with no parachute? Swim with tiger sharks? White water kayak with no life jacket? Approach a pack of wolves completely covered in prime rib? Take a hard right off the Tobin? Drink some hydrochloric acid? Run into a bonfire covered in napalm? Step into a small closet and light off a commercial grade firework cake?

Anyone care to add to the repertoire?

Show up to a gun fight with a knife.

Jebus what a crock.

I'd like to see him try it and go to prison for doing so...

That's ok, he was also babbling something about the "LIST" na dhow it makes sure that we only get safe guns here in the PRM. You know, ones that are made with metal frames...ya know, for metal detectors. That JACKASS is using effing movies for his intel...he really just needs to FOAD.

He's not an idiot.

He's not a fool.

He's speaking eloquently and effectively to his target audience (pun intended), in the language that they expect and understand.

Just as there were complaints that Jim Wallace was not persuasive enough to win hearts and minds when he was the Other Side a few days ago, neither was Rosenthal (I admt I did not hear him this go-round, but I've heard him before). Because he's not trying to convert; he's trying to consolidate. His side (Nons and Antis) is already the majority; all he has to do is prevent defections.

We, here, rail about "clips" and "plastic guns" and "conversion kits" being BS.....but they're all points of agreement by Rosenthal's side.

I'm guessing that he paid nothing to get on the program? How much does the Mass Pike billboard cost him? I'm guessing that he's not an idiot, and for us to think him so does us a disservice.

It's one of those Sun Tzu moments....know your enemy.....

Few battles are won by underestimating the opposition.

MisterHappy said:
How much does the Mass Pike billboard cost him?

He owns the parking garage on Landsdowne St that the billboard is mounted to. So his only cost is really the lost revenue that he could make from it.

Back
Top Bottom