• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rosenthal in a local magazine (Cape Ann)

DW357

NES Member
Get these "Cape Ann" magazines in the mail every month for free and I rarely read them. But I was bored and skimmed through it today only to open up this full page spread of Rosenthal [puke]:

d0dc5a9184a0f1e279c06aa849d3f234.jpg

42bb3f0d395d394410ebeff608fd2299.jpg

025422fbaa356f734e8e919684f4b4db.jpg

Didn't start talking about gun control until this last page:
1e0f9ce5f8dd1c982f8d4824a945841f.jpg

It's unfortunate that I live in the same city as him...

Last edited:
It's unfortunate that he lives anywhere in the US.

Get these "Cape Ann" magazines in the mail every month for free and I rarely read them. But I was bored and skimmed through it today only to open up this full page spread of Rosenthal [puke]:

d0dc5a9184a0f1e279c06aa849d3f234.jpg

42bb3f0d395d394410ebeff608fd2299.jpg

025422fbaa356f734e8e919684f4b4db.jpg

Didn't start talking about gun control until this last page:
1e0f9ce5f8dd1c982f8d4824a945841f.jpg

It's unfortunate that I live in the same city as him...

Was this the fumbduck who wrote the op-ed in the Globe a few months back?
This maroon explained that "state law" makes it so he can only "hunt" with a "two-piece plug" in the "chamber" of his shotgun, to reduce the capacity to 3.
This, in his expert opinion, is a good model for all guns everywhere. For every sport, for defensive situation, etc. Why not?

Never mind that it's Federal law, which informs state law. Never mind that it applies to hunting migratory bird hunting specifically. Never mind that by law it CANNOT be a two-piece plug but must be a one piece. Never mind that the plug goes into the magazine, not the ****ing chamber. These are the people who influence out laws; idiots.

What horseshit. The guy does nothing but start phony charities to whore causes with other peoples' money to promote himself and utilize tax avoidance to employ his kids or friends. No mention of how his sleazy 'charity' buddies always wind up dead, disgraced, or in prison either. Or how he's stolen tens of millions of dollars from the Commonwealth for stalled development projects over the years by blowing the right egos in back rooms on Beacon Hill. Anwar Fiasal and Gordon Brown are less sleazy than this putz and that says a lot.

What horseshit. The guy does nothing but start phony charities to whore causes with other peoples' money to promote himself and utilize tax avoidance to employ his kids or friends. No mention of how his sleazy 'charity' buddies always wind up dead, disgraced, or in prison either. Or how he's stolen tens of millions of dollars from the Commonwealth for stalled development projects over the years by blowing the right egos in back rooms on Beacon Hill. Anwar Fiasal and Gordon Brown are less sleazy than this putz and that says a lot.

Damn. I don't think I was aware of that. I'll have to do more research on this POS.

He has no tolerance for injustice huh ?
Like f8cking with other peoples constitutional rights?
I wish he's suck start that pretend shotgun he owns.

Nothing but a liar and a left-wing propagandist! This magazine that published him should be ashamed. Hopefully their readership disappears.

avowed gun owner? hmmm, I wonder what he owns?

and if he doesn't own/want it, you have no right to own it.

or maybe he's like Jack Lord (dating me a bit) from the original Hawaii 5-O, who didn't think anybody should own handguns, but it was okay if he did as he had some.

I'm sure that if he truly owns one, it's probably a dewat single shot .410 youth model with a 48" barrel and 67 locks on it. with no ammo. just for street cred. but I'm skeptical that he own jackshet.

I'm sure that if he truly owns one, it's probably a dewat single shot .410 youth model with a 48" barrel and 67 locks on it. with no ammo. just for street cred. but I'm skeptical that he own jackshet.

Oh no, it must be a semi or a pump... He uses a "two piece plug" when he hunts waterfowl. We should report his ass.

He's also one of the founders of the American Hunters and Shooting Association (AHSA) back in 2006. The AHSA was supposed to "bridge the gap between urban liberals and rural gun owners." The AHSA described itself as being responsible gun owners that advocated for increased gun control. In other words, dumb f**king liberal hypocrites.

It supposedly shut down due to a lack of support from the Obama administration, but the real reason is that it couldn't get gun owners/members to support the organization. The NRA called it a "front organization for gun control advocates." The AHSA also described themselves as moderate mainstream gun owners (bunch of tools).

I attended a Boston Common GOAL rally in 1998 to oppose the new gun laws being proposed. Rosenthal was there hiding under a baseball cap, but was afraid to stand with the true gun owners because we knew who is was and what he was and still is; a schmuck (one who is stupid or foolish, or an obnoxious, contemptible or detestable person)!

. The group described itself as a national grassroots organization for responsible gun ownership and advocated for increased gun control.

The AHSA described itself as "... a national grassroots organization committed to safe and responsible gun ownership" and "... a mainstream group of hunters who are looking to belong to a gun owners association that doesn't have a radical agenda",[SUP][1][/SUP] and as a moderate, common-sense advocacy organization. It favored most restrictions on firearms, but believed that little progress will be made until gun owners are allowed to bring their common-sense perspective to the table.[SUP][4][/SUP]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Hunters_and_Shooters_Association

A shotgun that he doesn't shut up about.

He's about as authentic as Obamas O/U photoshoot.

Yup. He doesn't get to speak for gun owners. Trying to take away the rights of hundreds of thousands of MA law abiding and upstanding citizens while willfully ignoring the real causes of the crimes he claims to want to stop makes him nothing more than a POS lying propagandist.

In fact I would suggest that they start by swatting that dickhead's house first on confiscation day. He is the one asking for it to go down that way.

F-you John Rosenthal, F-you you, you lying d-bag. F-you, you supporter of tyranny. F-you you deceiver. F-you, your words will build the new ghetto.

You would have made an superb SS Officer.

Andrew Wilkow said it best- and I am paraphrasing- there is never enough progress for the progressive. This man is very likely a narcissist who is naturally quite popular here in Moonbat land.

Back
Top Bottom