Ron Paul on the 2nd Amendment.

If this is a dupe, sorry.

We've seen Romney speak about it, and we have Romney's past actions, so I thought for those that might not have seen it we should have a chance to see Dr. Paul speak explicitly about the 2nd in his own words without responding to a leading media question or being cut off; by way of comparison. This is from his 2008 channel. Found it on the JPFO facebook page. Anyway, I know there are a lot of people here that prefer Ron Paul to Romney (myself included), so for your perusal:

Last edited by a moderator:
This needs to get out there after Santorum attacked Paul on 2A during the SC debate. Santorum has an A+ record he says himself, and Paul would rather see the 2A abolished. What a moonbat.

This needs to get out there after Santorum attacked Paul on 2A during the SC debate. Santorum has an A+ record he says himself, and Paul would rather see the 2A abolished. What a moonbat.

I could hear his reply, I am not to concerned about people being confused. I think I heard him say "I am the only one that would actively repeal all the past gun control laws. Machine guns etc."

No wonder the NRA has not come out in support of Paul.

Back
Top Bottom