• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ron DeSantis sends two planes of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cover it with some #2 Heating from Dupe UIS Oil.

building.jpg

The reaction from Boston media is hysterical and hypocritical. Pretty Boy Newsom wants DeSantis investigated for kidnapping [rofl]

I’m not really In favor of shipping illegals deeper into the country. Governors should be able to deport them.

That said, if they are going to troll someone, they picked the right place.

They should send way more, 50 is nothing. If illegals are so great, surely they will be happy to settle at least 100,000 on Martha’s Vineyard. Yeah,sure, some rich people will get murdered, that’s just part of the enrichment.

2's a good start.
Maybe send a few loads over to Nantucket. Newton too. Maybe a dozen loads to Cambridge, park em right outside moonbat lizzie's house.
She's never there anyways so she won't care... I honestly think that house is just her "house of record" basically if anybody walked by it enough times they would think that it was actually unoccupied.... except there's actually a s*** box parked outside it once in awhile. If she actually lives in that place she's a very boring person because there's nothing unique about that house at all it's just sort of generic restored fancy old house.

She's never there anyways so she won't care... I honestly think that house is just her "house of record" basically if anybody walked by it enough times they would think that it was actually unoccupied.... except there's actually a s*** box parked outside it once in awhile. If she actually lives in that place she's a very boring person because there's nothing unique about that house at all it's just sort of generic restored fancy old house.

Seems like a perfect place to squat. That's legal now in MA, correct?

Imagine the resulting insanity. 😆

The Cape & islands have a pretty bad history of "Not in my backyard" thinking.

"Shut down Plymouth power plant, because it's nuclear and that's scary. We need more renewables!"
"Wait... The wind turbines would obstruct my view of the horizon?!?!?" 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

I'm sure the good citizens of Boston, Cambridge, Concord, Lexington, Wellesley, Newton, Amherst would be thrilled to put their money where their mouths are. Start the migration North to introduce diversity to the rich, white burbs of the Peoples Republic. They live in large houses with plenty of room for the disadvantaged folks South of the border. Every house in Ma. with a BLM sign or coexist or No Racism Here sign should be signed up as a potential housing for illegal aliens looking for a better life.

And the Vineyard just as quickly shipped the same illegals off island. Actions speak louder than words.
Did you see them on the boat yesterday? Laughing it up, taking selfies (probably with a gov phone).
channel 5 had video of them on the way to JBCC?

Did you see them on the boat yesterday? Laughing it up, taking selfies (probably with a gov phone).
channel 5 had video of them on the way to JBCC?
We'll see how happy they are after a few weeks at Camp Edwards. Military barracks with bunk beds, communal bathrooms, showers, no downtown to stroll thru, eating at mess hall or box lunches. I remember after we returned from New Orleans after Katrina they housed evacuees from NO there and they were wandering around like zombies asking us where they were and what was there to do. Faker should have left them on MV and sent Ma. bilingual Social Workers to the Island to council them and help them find work or relocation.

I saw a couple stating that they like it, they want to stay (translated), they're happy with being shipped there. No shit! Who wouldn't want to live all expenses paid on MV?

We'll see how happy they are after a few weeks at Camp Edwards. Military barracks with bunk beds, communal bathrooms, showers, no downtown to stroll thru, eating at mess hall or box lunches. I remember after we returned from New Orleans after Katrina they housed evacuees from NO there and they were wandering around like zombies asking us where they were and what was there to do. Faker should have left them on MV and sent Ma. bilingual Social Workers to the Island to council them and help them find work or relocation.
That's still better living accomodations than they probably left in whatever shithole they lived in prior to illegally crossing into the US!

Can't have unwashed masses wandering the Dems expensive playground .
I would have loved to been a fly on the wall for the phone calls to Faker after the cameras got shut off.
I'd bet the farm it wasn't the usual hypocritical "We love everyone " crap on the phone.

Took a ride over to Martha's Vineyard on my motorcycle yesterday.
Saw a sign on the way through Chilmark at a fork in the road by a small corner house lot that said "We kneel for Black lives matter every Sunday. Feel free to join us".
If I wasn't on my bike, I would have taken a picture. Small sand shoulders on the sides of the road there.
I kneel before God only.
F-these virtue signaling sheeple![rolleyes]

I saw another sign that said "illegals welcome here" as well on my way back to Vineyard Haven.[rofl2]

Last edited:
They were eating pets and pissing themselves before they crossed the border. You think the Barracks will hurt their feelings?

Took a ride over to Martha's Vineyard on my motorcycle yesterday.
Saw a sign on the way through Chilmark at a fork in the road by a small corner house lot that said "We kneel for Black lives matter every Sunday. Feel free to join us".
If I wasn't on my bike, I would have taken a picture. Small sand shoulders on the sides of the road there.
I kneel before God only.
F-these virtue signaling sheeple![rolleyes]

I saw another sign that said "illegals welcome here" as well on my way back to Vineyard Haven.[rofl2]
Did you knock on the door and ask for a free dinner?

I mean they offered.

See one of those "Hate has no home here" signs and add "Neither do the illegals" at the bottom of it![smile]

The left is trying to get "human traffficing" charges levied against Desantis/Abbott. Will be interesting to see how that sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom