ROMNEYS record on gun control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

71montess

NES Member
Go to the GOAL website and read ! There has been a lot of "Romney is a Republican and he signed the Mass assault weapons ban So Repubs suck like Dems " . Well just like I've been saying, he did sign BUT the Dems had the votes and he got to put in gun friendly stuff which the DEMOCRATS weren't gonna do ! Hey , I don't carry water for Bush , or Romney but to vote democrat is voting against gun rights ! Just wanted to stick this truth to some of the closet and not so closet LIBERALS . SHOW UP TO THE STATEHOUSE 9/13 @ 10:00am show support for our rights ! This is a big one !

First off, this is extremely hard to understand. Second, D's & R's are a waste. Neither of them will do anything good for you, or your rights.

First off, this is extremely hard to understand. Second, D's & R's are a waste. Neither of them will do anything good for you, or your rights.
Not always true, the D's won't flinch at adding more regs and anti rights laws. The R's aren't perfect but if I'm going down I'm going down fighting for my rights. To stay home because of this failed logic is giving up.
Some guys say so be it , it will bring the apocalypse sooner, but this isn't reality. In this state we have to get every pro gun vote we can.( Massachusetts)

Not always true, the D's won't flinch at adding more regs and anti rights laws. The R's aren't perfect but if I'm going down I'm going down fighting for my rights. To stay home because of this failed logic is giving up.
Some guys say so be it , it will bring the apocalypse sooner, but this isn't reality. In this state we have to get every pro gun vote we can.( Massachusetts)
Who says we are staying home?? Stop voting R vs D . Vote your principles. Are you voting for your RIGHTS or just GUN RIGHTS??

image_zps2176e2b4.jpg

Gun rights #1 !!!! This is a gun website after all . The other rights ill fight as I see them but I never see myself voting Dem. Libertarian could be in my future.

So mitch romney is pro 2A. I just wish I had known during the last election. Anyone know his stance on socialized healthcare?

Last edited:
Go to the GOAL website and read ! There has been a lot of "Romney is a Republican and he signed the Mass assault weapons ban So Repubs suck like Dems " . Well just like I've been saying, he did sign BUT the Dems had the votes and he got to put in gun friendly stuff which the DEMOCRATS weren't gonna do ! Hey , I don't carry water for Bush , or Romney but to vote democrat is voting against gun rights ! Just wanted to stick this truth to some of the closet and not so closet LIBERALS . SHOW UP TO THE STATEHOUSE 9/13 @ 10:00am show support for our rights ! This is a big one !
Political parties and your right to bear arms - Atlanta gun rights | Examiner.com

6aja5ysu.jpg

Sent while wearing nothing but my tiny red wrestling tights.

Who really gives a shit what Romney thinks about 2A? His political career is over. It is a moot point. [thinking]

we-landed-on-the-moon-jim-carey-dumb-and-dumber.gif

I'm taking the day off from work to go to the last open meeting about the future gun legislation the DEMOCRATS are gonna ram down our throats ! Are you m*******s gonna get down there with me ? We need no excuses to stay home on this one. U like to own the guns we have now ? Lets make a few legislators (democrats) think about our rights , show up or shut up !

Who really gives a shit what Romney thinks about 2A? His political career is over. It is a moot point. [thinking]

THIS X 10000. Why are we talking about a RINO loser when you can discuss the next statist RINO loser ( see my avatar for a hint)?

If we lose our gun rights what do we have left?

What do we have left now?
I have a privilege that I have to spend obscene amounts of money for training and application fees to beg my gracious lord to permit me to own a "not-too-killy" firearm. That is nearly complete prohibition and possibly more nefarious.

I plan to attend the 13th. But I'm protesting against the republicans and the democrats and for liberty.
Only a fool believes that either party is pro-liberty. I used to be a fool.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Dude just give it up already... nobody wants to eat your shit sandwich..

+1 foe voting with your feet!

Oh Joy a romney thread.... He's still relevant, how?

On the other hand, he was pretty funny in this...

and this

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom