• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rollins investigating prisoner release

So rollins is looking to release offenders, primarily those arrested for trespassing, shoplifting, larceny (in certain cases), disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace, receiving stolen property, driving with a suspended license, breaking and entering to sleep or escape the cold, destruction of property, minor in possession of alcohol, drug possession, possession with intent to distribute and resisting arrest (her "list" from the election).

Source : Rollins rolls out policy changes - The Bay State Banner

Anyone scratching their heads wondering what the template is for risk assessment and how that will effect release? "pose no meaningful risk to public safety are released from custody" means different things to you and I than to rachel.

They are most likely safer in prison because they are in quarantine. Letting them out on the streets just puts more potential cases of Kung Flu in the population. They most likely do not have it now, however where will these people go once released. Even though Mass. loves it's criminals this is really not the thing to do at this time.

"minor in possession of alcohol"? We put people in jail for that? WTF? That would be 95% of all high school students.

Four words you will never hear from a Democrat .
"I take full responsibility "
Turn 'em loose and agree to resign if any of them hurts anyone you chickenshit.
I would at least have some tiny measure of respect.

8WfslDxVcw-7qdzk6CYw8K-TJcXrPnY9T6F98gWAeNUPNiJGWEg4aN_buQfuhmvSn3CTn9eu_OO-S9gKWUITvRNuKlFSyW4atFS_83xODzw-trs2ykB3CBaRLwsC6PnW5Cy_gDjcYBeCyevx98lW

Release them and I bet they are more likely to not stay at home and are caught not obeying any quarantine laws!
They are safer where they are!
If you release them then you vouch for the public's safety in doing so if they commit any more crimes!
You do their time if you are wrong!
Sorry, I'm not buying this!
You infringe on our rights and give the criminals special treatment!
We are not stupid! We know your political game!

"minor in possession of alcohol"? We put people in jail for that? WTF? That would be 95% of all high school students.

the issue is that with our “retail game show” justice system that “minor with acohol“ could have been bargained down from home invasion or another serious crime.

Yet I'll bet she'd be happy to toss my ass in jail forever if I shot one of these upstanding citizens turning his/her/its life around for trying to break into my house and kill my family.

Back
Top Bottom