Roll Pin Kit

I am in the process of assembling an AR and of course need a roll pin for a gas block. Instead of paying 5 bucks for a stupid pin plus shipping are there any product out there that come with a wide assortment of roll pins that fit the AR. I dont mean one of each I mean a bunch. Roll pins are a racket!

I am in the process of assembling an AR and of course need a roll pin for a gas block. Instead of paying 5 bucks for a stupid pin plus shipping are there any product out there that come with a wide assortment of roll pins that fit the AR. I dont mean one of each I mean a bunch. Roll pins are a racket!
I've got a metric sh*% ton of roll pins that fit a gas block if you center them in the block. PM me your address and I'll ship 5 of them out to you on my dime.

Fastenal has spring pins by the box starting at 1/16 x 3/16 to 1/2 X 4 inch.Don't know where you're located...they have stores in New Bedford and Fall River or do a search for the one closest to your location. They also have a 300 pin maintenance kit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom