Rocky Peak Hard Cinnamon Whiskey: Made In New Hampshire!

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I was in my local liquor store today and spotted this stuff, never heard of it before, but I'll try anything once. They advertise it as made in small batches, and I could see slight color variations between several bottles on the shelf, so I grabbed one of the darker looking bottles.

It's sort of like Fireball, but MUCH smoother.

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NH liquor stores have it?? I don't buy liquor that often, usually only for the holidays, but I do love me some ciminin whiskey! I think the Jack Tenessee fire is better than the fireball, less sweet, but it's been a few months. I love getting in trouble with this shit.

NHKevin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
NH liquor stores have it?? I don't buy liquor that often, usually only for the holidays, but I do love me some ciminin whiskey! I think the Jack Tenessee fire is better than the fireball, less sweet, but it's been a few months. I love getting in trouble with this shit.
They sure do.
http://www.liquorandwineoutlets.com/products/detail/6560/rocky_peak_hard_cinnamon_whiskey

You can also visit the distillery in North Hampton - off Rt 1 in Victory Park business condos.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Is it sweet? That's my gripe with fireball is that it tastes like it's flavoured with syrup.
Ummmm, isn't it???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fireball_Cinnamon_Whisky

I had a client years ago that was at a coffee shop down south. This was back when DD only made about 4 flavors of coffee, regular, decaf, hazelnut and vanilla. He wanted a hazelnut coffee. The coffee-jerk squirted a shot of hazelnut syrup in the cup.

"Hey! What are you doing?!???!!!!"

"I'm making you a hazelnut coffee."

"I don't want that stupid syrup. I want hazelnut beans!" [rofl]

He told this story with pride. Like he was some sort of genius. LOL

Lsgun1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Is it as cheap as fireball? Thats the other big appeal to it. The Jack Daniels Fire is really good but cost $5 more a bottle.

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was in my local liquor store today and spotted this stuff, never heard of it before, but I'll try anything once. They advertise it as made in small batches, and I could see slight color variations between several bottles on the shelf, so I grabbed one of the darker looking bottles.

It's sort of like Fireball, but MUCH smoother.

Why would anyone want to feck up perfectly good Whiskey by adding flavors to it like cinnamon?

I tried the Knob Creek Maple variant (yeah...I know it is Bourbon). That was some god awful shit! Never again.

Top Bottom