• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rock River Arms Service

Some of you were aware of the sling woes I was having with my M1A and then two days later with my RRA upper? Ya know, the busted sling swivel?
I sent the upper to RRA last monday priority mail, and I received it today UPS. One week, door to door. Funny thing is, they shipped it out on Wednesday so it looks like it probably repaired and shipped back the same day they received it.
Great customer service I say.

I've never had to deal with their customer service for fixing a problem, but try ordering certain items from them sometime (stripped receivers and barrels for instance). First time it took them about 6-8 weeks to get a receiver shipped to my FFL. Second time took just as long. I ordered a 16" M-4 profile barell and it took over 2 months before it shipped.

Other than that, I've been pretty satisfied with them and their products.

Their reputation for customer service is excellent, although I've never had to use it either. (My dad has a RRA M4 clone)

Their rifles are definitely high quality products.

Back
Top Bottom