• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rock island barrels

MTC

NES Member
Looking for a rock island 45c 4.25” Ms 1911 replacement barrel.
The R.I. Web sends me to Advanced tactical and they are out of stock with no waiting list or time frame on when they will be available.
Piss poor customer service.
I received this gun with a damaged barrel and the person I got it from said he would make good on the barrel . Problem is can’t find one!

Can anyone point me i the right direction for replacement or an aftermarket that isn’t crap? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, MTC

This may not be what your looking for as they are definitely on the lower price end, but I have built a couple of 1911's using them and had very good accuracy results.... Problem is they do require some fitting as will virtually any replacement barrel. Don't be fooled by the statement "Drop In" when it comes to 1911 barrels....
SARCO, Inc.

Get a decent barrel and have a gunsmith fit it. Even a factory Rock Island barrel may need fitting in a 1911. Stuff doesn’t always drop in on those guns.

Back
Top Bottom