• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rochester NY mayor, husband to be arraigned on weapons, child endangerment charges Wednesday

mikeyp

NES Member
Wonder what Shannon thinks of the hypocrite

1626808778378.png

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren and her husband, Timothy Granison, will be arraigned on weapons and child endangerment charges Wednesday morning, according to court records.

The two have been charged with criminal possession of a firearm, which is a Class E felony, two counts of endangering the welfare of a child and two counts of failure to lock/secure firearms in a dwelling.

A standard manufacturing STD-15 rifle and a .40 Kel-Tech P-40 pistol were found in the home during the search, and Warren and Granison’s 10-year-old child was left home alone during the raid, according to the district attorney's Office. The weapons were not registered to Warren or Granison.

Granison is also charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance (narcotics), and third-degree criminal possession of narcotics (intent to sell) following the same search. He has pleaded not guilty to those charges. Granison is also facing federal charges. He's accused of receiving bulk quantities of cocaine from a co-defendant then distributing it to others accused in the state case.

Last edited:
Is this a different NY mayor?

I remember there was a thread about one a few weeks/months back.
no, it's the same. apparently the search bar is broken. as is google. and ask f'ing jeeves...

Good
Maybe she and hubby will face the reality that exists for the rest of her consituents beyond their entitlement.
BTW, the words "Shannon" and "thinks" do not belong in the same sentence.
Does this work:

IDGAF what Shannon thinks

I thinks Shannon is a miserable c^nt who should be run through with a pitchfork and left to bleed out staked to an anthill

In times past, every kid that was capable of holding a gun was taught how to load it, shoot it and knew exactly where it was in the house at all times.
Now, people treat a simple tool like radioactive waste.
In my house it pretty much was radioactive waste, or probably worse if I touched a gun without permission. If I wanted to see/handle/shoot, all I had to do was ask- after all it was simply a tool if handled properly. Same for my kids, who mostly grew up in a state where such issues were personal responsibility. Never tested that rule, neither did the kids. Such a simple formula that lasted for generations until morally corrupt commie dregs like Warren started winning elections via voters lacking brain cells. I hope the prosecutor is solid and lets them have it.

Come to think of it, I was taught to handle and allowed to shoot guns many years before Dad allowed me to use a radial saw.

no, it's the same. apparently the search bar is broken. as is google. and ask f'ing jeeves...

No, I mean, our search is so good on here :rolleyes: Not to mention the link I posed was from yesterday. But next time I'll try harder, just for you. Or I can send you the links and you can search then post if you can't find it.

1626827170739.png
1626827317016.png

1626827233631.png

They'll get off with a slap on the wrist, their firearms and drugs returned, and no media attention.

I'm actually surprised that these "good democrats" are being prosecuted at all in NY.
They must have pissed off someone higher than themselves in the DNC pecking order.

Sorry if I grabbed a nerve.

I used "Rochester mayor" in the same search box, and turned up the old articles as the first hit after your thread.

Not so much that you struck a nerve, but your comment was douchey and received a proper response it elicited. I have been here a while, and this isn't my first board, and yes occasionally I dupe but I try not to. And the search on here generally sucks.

Wonder what Shannon thinks of the hypocrite

View attachment 504038

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WHEC) — Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren and her husband, Timothy Granison, will be arraigned on weapons and child endangerment charges Wednesday morning, according to court records.

The two have been charged with criminal possession of a firearm, which is a Class E felony, two counts of endangering the welfare of a child and two counts of failure to lock/secure firearms in a dwelling.

A standard manufacturing STD-15 rifle and a .40 Kel-Tech P-40 pistol were found in the home during the search, and Warren and Granison’s 10-year-old child was left home alone during the raid, according to the district attorney's Office. The weapons were not registered to Warren or Granison.

Granison is also charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance (narcotics), and third-degree criminal possession of narcotics (intent to sell) following the same search. He has pleaded not guilty to those charges. Granison is also facing federal charges. He's accused of receiving bulk quantities of cocaine from a co-defendant then distributing it to others accused in the state case.
Is she the one on the left? She doesn't look that guilty.

Not so much that you struck a nerve, but your comment was douchey and received a proper response it elicited. I have been here a while, and this isn't my first board, and yes occasionally I dupe but I try not to. And the search on here generally sucks.
I just looked back at what I wrote. You're right. I was more of a dick than was necessary. Sorry about that.

Whenever I think of "Rochester"... I think of Jack Benny.

View attachment 504152

That's not the first thing I think of, nor even the second.

If it's what you think of, you must be older than the invention of the carburetor.

book_large-300x300.jpg

I used "Rochester mayor" in the same search box, and turned up the old articles as the first hit after your thread.
Beware that "turned up" stuff:

Text phrase completion can completely distract users away from
the results yielded (yelt?) from an actual search on the actual terms
entered into the "keywords" field, then kicked off by the <🔍Search> button.

Maybe it didn't actually happen to you that time.
Jus' sayin'.

Is she the one on the left? She doesn't look that guilty.
The one on the left is Very not guilty!!!

Take a wild ass guess as to which one in that pic has a first....name??? ‘Lovely’ and a husband with a different last name.....

Just saying....

Last edited:
That's Lovely

Wait til you meet her other 3 sisters, Homely, Ugly and Ghastly. (My dad has 3 sisters. Has referred to them as the Lee Sisters for. . . gosh my whole life. LOL)

Back
Top Bottom