Robert Kraft uses Patriots plane to get 1.2 million masks / Landing in Boston

TC McQuade

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Robert Kraft uses Patriots plane to get 1.2 million masks from China

A Patriots plane full of much-needed protective gear for health care workers is reportedly on its way to Massachusetts from China.

The plane departed Shenzhen, China just after 3:30 a.m. en route to Logan International Airport with 1.2 million N95 masks, according to the Wall Street Journal.

It was only allowed to be on the ground for three hours as workers in masks and full-body suits loaded boxes onto the plane.

n1oty

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I would NOT be surprised if the Chinese are pawning off their defective rejects. I wouldn't trust them as far as I can spit (and I can't spit very far). I still recall the news from a few days ago regarding the high failure rates of their virus test kits that were sent to Italy and the Netherlands.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Unbelievable that we're accepting anything from the Chinese at this point.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unbelievable that we're accepting anything from the Chinese at this point.

I think every dollar that this crisis costs us is one they should have to repay us.... and the world over. Seriously - this is 100% their fault. Their unsanatary wild animal wet markets, covering up the disease and it's spread, etc... They have a lot to atone for.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I think every dollar that this crisis costs us is one they should have to repay us.... and the world over. Seriously - this is 100% their fault. Their unsanatary wild animal wet markets, covering up the disease and it's spread, etc... They have a lot to atone for.
Call me tinfoiler but the Chinese got rich by buying special treatment from our politicians for decades. Trump put a stop to that mostly. This is China throwing a fit. Has nothing to do with people eating bats.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Call me tinfoiler but the Chinese got rich by buying special treatment from our politicians for decades. Trump put a stop to that mostly. This is China throwing a fit. Has nothing to do with people eating bats.
to which I think the official US gov response should be - Hey China, you own about a trillion dollars worth of US Treasuries. We're taking that debt and applying it to the 6 Trillion dollar bill you owe us for the costs of this virus... We'll send you a bill for the remaining 5 trillion - or begin deducting it from our trade deficits, apply tariffs to recover, etc.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Masks are masks. Let them air out for a week to disinfect before handing them out

Top Bottom