• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Robbery turns into hostage situation in Lawrence, Mass.

Well, I did hear a BATFE expert say you can convert airsoft guns into machine guns, so it is possible they were armed with them.

Remember when the scourge was saturday night specials? Problem was they were just so dam cheap anyone could afford one. If you have an assault weapon these days you can make more money in a legal sale then knocking off a dozen liquor stores.

Send the news desk [email protected] some hate mail.

I did. Machine guns indeed..........

Sent

To:[email protected]

Subject: Re; Robbery turns into hostage situation in Lawrence, Mass.

You should really have someone to proof your news story's before you air them. Machine guns, really? You might have mentioned that the alleged perpetrators were to young to legally own those rifles in this state. Criminals possessing guns illegally, what a shock. Gov. Patrick is proposing a law that would disarm legal gun owners, that should help, make criminals more brazen than ever. Please give some thought to this "mini-rant". I was at the state house today and I'm kinda wound up. Thanks, Dave King

Last edited:
They didn't even mention if the guns were full auto or that they were determined to be real for that matter! Not that they care, but come on, at least TRY reporting something! Looked like a MAC10 or 11, but even some of those were semi-auto pistols.

"Ah **** it! We'll just say machine gun...but make sure you tell them what brand of chips they grabbed off the shelf! Can't forget our sponsors."

The thieves took money, but that wasn't enough - they also manhandle the clerk.

And people believe if you just give up what they wan they will go away, ya ok did not quite go well here did it.

"Two of these individuals are wanted in connection with another robbery...warrants for their arrest...about six or seven in the course of a month," said Chief John Romero.

Ya i wonder why no one could stop them. You got to stand up and protect your self, no criminal should be able to get away with crap like this so many times, they get more violent and are more likly to hurt someone,

You got to stop them and stop them fast.

Back
Top Bottom