• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!

nightpoison

NES Member
OK so my wife, brother, and myself drove from Boston to Florida for my sisters wedding. On the way down we stopped off at DC. Got some nice picks.

Here is my dilema. On the way back we were going to go via Alabama and visit the CMP store and possibly come back with some toys. Problem is they wont be open Monday..... really sucks. Anyone have any suggestions for our road trip back to Boston?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

... I thought that I'd preempt whatever excuse he had for Wednesday by skipping right to Thursday. Now it'll probably be something like "I've got to be back at work." or some such excuse...

I'm just funnin' ya, nightpoison... too bad you can't get to CMP. stop somewhere you've never been before. If you've got a few hours, Skyline Drive is an awesome trip.

OK so my wife, brother, and myself drove from Boston to Florida for my sisters wedding. On the way down we stopped off at DC. Got some nice picks.

Here is my dilema. On the way back we were going to go via Alabama and visit the CMP store and possibly come back with some toys. Problem is they wont be open Monday..... really sucks. Anyone have any suggestions for our road trip back to Boston?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Hit the civil war battle fields coming back. When you walk out onto the fields I guarantee a chill will run up your spine.

South of the border, passing GA into SC on I95. No firearm, but lots of fireworks. Get some M80 instead.

Sent from my iPhone 5.

Dixie gunworks in TN.

I don't know what it looks like, but everything they have online come from there (I think) so it must be huge.

Back
Top Bottom