Road-raging moron flashes Glock at undercover BPD officer

plus his LTC was from Canton....isn't that like some sort of prized possession??

his P30 looks nice....too bad it's the V3. also WTF is with the 22LR magazine?

The article was part of a series called "one less gun". I have my own reason for pointing that out but interpret how you like.

He's a guy with a really good job and family. Lives in a very nice town. WTF???

Why do I suspect substance abuse? Irrational behavior from an otherwise successful guy.

WTF?????????

"you don't want any of this.". Are they sure he's 35 and not 12? If true, what a moron.

- - - Updated - - -

Would love to know if this guy had his LTC from a black or red town.

canton issues unrestricted now from what people have posted.

an officer in an unmarked cruiser parked in front of the above address

I'm guessing the BPD should have stated "an officer in an unmarked cruiser double parked in front of the above address ".​

I'm guessing the BPD should have stated "an officer in an unmarked cruiser double parked in front of the above address ".​

I was thinking the exact same thing. Clueless BPD guy was probably blocking traffic on a tiny one way street and then this dope beeps. It doesn't mean he should flash a firearm but perhaps they need to research what lead to the incident in the first place.

The article was part of a series called "one less gun". I have my own reason for pointing that out but interpret how you like.

considering there are two guns in the photo, I'll assume the "one less gun" slogan is just the sound of bleating sheep

- - - Updated - - -

Road rage makes people do some really stupid shit.

like claiming that someone pointed a gun at you when they really didn't? Maybe.

I remember seeing a BPD officer tackle a bicyclist after he supposedly kicked his car in traffic. building security caught it on camera so the cop reportedly "got in trouble" and no further witnesses were needed.

Last edited:
He's a guy with a really good job and family. Lives in a very nice town. WTF???

Why do I suspect substance abuse? Irrational behavior from an otherwise successful guy.

WTF?????????

now he can add dummy to his resume.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Clueless BPD guy was probably blocking traffic on a tiny one way street and then this dope beeps. It doesn't mean he should flash a firearm but perhaps they need to research what lead to the incident in the first place.

The moron didn't know the guy was a cop, so he thought he could get away with flashing a gun at another drive. Really, try to keep some f****** perspective and reign in your unbridled cop hatred. Jeskey is the bad guy here.

- - - Updated - - -

canton issues unrestricted now from what people have posted.

That's a big change. A friend of mine applied and got a Class B a few years ago.

like claiming that someone pointed a gun at you when they really didn't?

maybe

Sure, who the hell knows. I've had off duty cops flash their badges in a rage at me during your usual commuting nonsense over the years. I don't know if it's supposed to be a threat or what, but I usually respond with a jerking-off-and-rolling-my-eyes gesture. It must be tough driving around like everybody else after enjoying the benefits that result from the fear and respect that most give to a marked cruiser.

The moron didn't know the guy was a cop, so he thought he could get away with flashing a gun at another drive. Really, try to keep some f****** perspective and reign in your unbridled cop hatred. Jeskey is the bad guy here.

"Jeskey is a bad guy here."

I fixed it for you. I am not a cop hater in the slightest. But let's be real, that officer was probably illegally double parked. If not, there was at least some illegal/jerk move for someone to road rage like that. It's not a valid reason for pulling a firearm and acting like a child, but the officer did something.

The officer "was alerted to a horn beeping loudly"? What, somebody had to tell him? Couldn't he hear it himself? And seriously, a LOUD horn? Horrors! All those children and their delicate ears could be injured.

Ban horns!

I don't care who you are, what the scenario is, or how stupid another driver (cop or no cop) is being, you don't show your gun unless you are forced to use it. Simple.

^^this
when I was a young squib my parents taught me that nothing should come out of the pants unless its going to discharge.

Back
Top Bottom