Road rage?

I'm a commercial fisherman, Clorox bottles and blowboats are the bane of my existence..... the look on their face when i blankly stare, then turn away is worth the price of admission.

The blank stare is priceless...but yeah, I can see how recreational boaters can be annoying...lol

OK, blow boats = jet boats?
But what is a Clorox bottle?

every single cheaply built searay,chapparel, bayliner, doral etc that looks like a clorox bottle bobbing around in anything but flat calm water....

BlowBoat is a sailboat...

every single cheaply built searay,chapparel, bayliner, doral etc that looks like a clorox bottle bobbing around in anything but flat calm water....

Oh! I thought he literally meant a Clorox bottle (maybe it gets sucked into an engine or something).

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

Its true. on boats people are waving to each other and the same boaters on the way home in their cars will try to kill each other...lol

oh they wave at each other on land, too...just not using all their fingers.

So you brought out your firearm (even at low ready) because a guy got out of his car to yell at you?

You don't know what the guy is coming out of the car with until hes out. Unholstering from a seated position isn't easy. I say as long as the gun stayed out of sight and the OP wasn't trigger happy, hes ok.

As always best bet is to roll up the windows and lock the doors and drive away.

If the State would simply declare a two week open season on *******s (you're clear to shoot them), I would predict a remarkable attitude shift. I'm confident it would last past the two weeks because the worst offenders would never be able to keep it together for two whole weeks. They'd have offended and been dispatched.

ever see the movie the PURGE? not the greatest movie but great concept...one night a year you can put an end to anyone on the planet you want legally [smile]

As always best bet is to roll up the windows and lock the doors and drive away.

I'd find it difficult to do this, but in Massachusetts the appropriate response to someone smashing up your hooptie with a baseball bat while you're sitting in it is......nothing. Call the po-po or drive away. And get the perp's plate number.

I'd find it difficult to do this, but in Massachusetts the appropriate response to someone smashing up your hooptie with a baseball bat while you're sitting in it is......nothing. Call the po-po or drive away. And get the perp's plate number.

And use your cell to video the brutal assault on your hooptie, while laughing maniacally all the while.

JayMcB-

the saddest part of your story is that this angry D-bag is probably somebody's husband and father....pity their poor souls.

It sucks that this clown rattled your feathers. This thread is reminiscent of the "angry cyclists" thread. Easily resolved by going your own way till they block your way.

If you choose to stay and interact with those road-raging yahoos then making this face is what I recommend:

https://youtu.be/HLi1yWasNrU

I had some ahole try to kill me when riding my motorcycle years ago in a road rage incident on Rt.2 . I went to the Acton PD with plate and description and they sent me to State Police barracks in Concord. I went there with the maniac still in Rt.2 w/a kid in the car and the Statie shook his head and said it was my word against his and handed me a Registry form to fill out. I sent it in and never heard a thing.

Well, if someone is tuning up your ride with a bat/crowbar, your probably not moving/driving.

iT was meant as a tongue in cheek comment , Ya Know cause everything is illegal in the PRM

Like if someone was tuning up your wife with a baseball bat or crowbar and you drew your firearm....

or a sail boat is a wafi....

Wind Assisted F***ing Idiot. Least ways that's what we use to call them when I had a cheaply built Chaparral...lol

If someone is following you, call 911 on your cell and drive to the nearest police station. Don't go home. Don't go to your destination.

Back
Top Bottom