Road rage today

The punk that cut off three lanes of traffic and forced me up onto the median was driving a pizza delivery car with the shop's phone number on the side. I had a hard time not laughing as I made the call. I didn't interact with him at all, but I think maybe his boss did.

Kid up the street was one of those a$$holes. Great parents, but everything was "Johnny wouldn't do that"!...he passed me over a double yellow on a rainy night, I was doing 40, 35limit....a week later he took his quad and went pissing down the street, misjudged the turn, rolled it..broken shoulder and punctured lung, had to fly him to MGH.

The 'hood dads were about to have it out with him.

He's now living on his uncle's "farm"......yeah, ok.....long as he's not driving on my street.

The punk that cut off three lanes of traffic and forced me up onto the median was driving a pizza delivery car with the shop's phone number on the side. I had a hard time not laughing as I made the call. I didn't interact with him at all, but I think maybe his boss did.

That's always the best!! Some dipshit is driving like a maniac with a billboard on the side of his rig!
"hello? You have a truck on 128 north going 85, drinking a beer and weaving in lanes....thought you'd like to know!"

nice job keeping your cool

nice job keping your cool.......in massholia, if you get out of your vehicle, or confront another roadrage a**h***, you are considered 50% at fault for not trying to leave the situation. it's best to kep your cool and notify local LE....why risk losing your license to carry for some little punk.........[smile]

nice job keping your cool.......in massholia, if you get out of your vehicle, or confront another roadrage a**h***, you are considered 50% at fault for not trying to leave the situation. it's best to kep your cool and notify local LE....why risk losing your license to carry for some little punk.........[smile]

I agree and being in my middle 30's I dont have that fire without thinking I once had. Although when I think about today I get a pissed a little

Keep one of these handy.

new-jason-mask-748295.jpg

Back
Top Bottom