Road rage incudent belmont ends in death

whacko

NES Member
“So and so then rentered his dodge Dakota and struck the victim”
Hmm, either the victim didn’t think the guy would run him over or the guy was already unconscious and the driver just wanted to finish the job...bet the Belmont PD are super excited they actually have something to do

Thank god he didn't shoot him and only used his car. 🙄

Probably should still ban some sort of gun. Just to be safe.

Why would we do that?? You ban the gun.

I just found out 2 days ago while listening to a WSJ podcast that, short the work of a few scientists, China was NEVER going to reveal the COVID-19 DNA map. Ever. They were going to keep it for themselves to develop their own vaccine. But a few scientists got it and dropped the file onto a scientific open source system so everyone could access it.

I'm sorry. Sorties with B-2's over Beijing should have been launched. At the very least a massive boycott of Chinese goods should have happened world-wide.

Nope. We don't deal with REAL issues in this country. We deal with the knee-jerk stuff. Hell, even Trump didn't bring this up. I'd have talked about it all day every day for a month or seven.

Ergo - truck attack - ban a gun. Because if that's your goal, the truck is only a tool to get you there.

gun found a mini-arsenal in the man's house when they returned with a search warrant.

two firearms and a handful of ammo
gunsbullets.jpg

Yeah, he's not nearly as dead as he would have been if he was shot
Show a little respect for those on the spectrum.

The thread title gave me a headache.
At least we know it wasn't cribbed from an official police report,
or it would say "Road rage incudence belmont ends in death"

gunsbullets.jpg
Meh, no embroidered throwdown police shoulder patch.

Well if was Belmont and Hudson NH it obviously would have ended in gunfire because New Hampshire.

On a serious note, Rule #2 of driving a car is to never exit during a road rage encounter.

Well if was Belmont and Hudson NH it obviously would have ended in gunfire because New Hampshire.

On a serious note, Rule #2 of driving a car is to never exit during a road rage encounter.
The assailant is from Hudson, MA.

gun found a mini-arsenal in the man's house when they returned with a search warrant.

gunsbullets.jpg
OK, if two guns are a “mini-arsenal”, when will one gun become a “micro-arsenal”?

Back
Top Bottom