Road Rage Incident while Driving to Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
My car broke down the other day, so I had to borrow my cousin's to get to work. Unfortunately, she's a typical crunchy, I'm-with-her anti-gun moonbat. I was heading north doing about 40 (about as fast as the Prius will go with the pedal on the floor), and this crazy guy pulls alongside me, frothing at the mouth and flipping me off. I pull over to let him by, and get on my way. Did I do the right thing? How should I have handled this situation? And it is advisable to carry without a round in the chamber (esp. a Glock)?

Last edited:
My car broke down the other day, so I had to borrow my cousin's to get to work. Unfortunately, she's a typical crunchy, I'm-with-her anti-gun moonbat. I was heading north doing about 40 (about as fast as the Prius will go with the pedal on the floor), and this crazy guy pulls alongside me, frothing at the mouth and flipping me off. I pull over to let him by, and get on my way. Did I do the right thing? How should I have handled this situation?

Good for you de-escalating and getting away from the moron. Always the best bet to avoid conflict.

And it is advisable to carry without a round in the chamber (esp. a Glock)?

Hoping this non-sequitur is actually a non-sequitur, but no - don't. [rofl]

My car broke down the other day, so I had to borrow my cousin's to get to work. Unfortunately, she's a typical crunchy, I'm-with-her anti-gun moonbat. I was heading north doing about 40 (about as fast as the Prius will go with the pedal on the floor), and this crazy guy pulls alongside me, frothing at the mouth and flipping me off. I pull over to let him by, and get on my way. Did I do the right thing? How should I have handled this situation? And it is advisable to carry without a round in the chamber (esp. a Glock)?

I have connected the dots.........you a fibber sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom