• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RMRs

3B5DBD1E-9842-4C8C-9609-920FD3F641A4.jpeg 010F062C-A5FE-48D4-9CA4-688C2C57B246.jpeg Zeroed in the Trijicon Type II today at Granite State: absolute tack driver. This is the G19 MOS, With a reduction and stippling by Lou at Business End Customs. Phenomenal job. The reduction on the back allows you to shoot without over rolling your wrists forward, making it more “Sig-Like” as a friend pointed out. True, in some ways, particularly the grip angle.

It’s gonna take a little getting used to, but so far I like it because it allows you too stay focused on the threat more than with conventional iron sights.

Sketched out by the RMR. The first one I tried (Trijicon) was brand new and would randomly turn off while shooting. Not confidence inspiring.
I get that. This is the type2 Trij RMR. They claim to have worked that bug out, with this one, but we shall see.

Useful toy at this stage IMHO. That said I have a Fastfire 3 that has survived a couple years of fairly heavy usage both on a pistol and a carbine. The Romeo 1 on my Sig hasn't seen a whole lot of use yet, but based on anecdotal history let's just say there is a spare one at the ready in my range bag. I'm thinking the next addition to the rotation for that gun will be a Sheild RMS.

Love the RMR on my gen4 19 MOS. Love it even more after installing surpressor height sights. If you have trouble finding the dot after drawing I highly recommend taller sights.

Love the RMR on my gen4 19 MOS. Love it even more after installing surpressor height sights. If you have trouble finding the dot after drawing I highly recommend taller sights.
Yeah. Suppressor size heights right out of the gate that’s not optional. I have Suarez suppressor sights on it at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom