• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Riverside gun store confronts Sacha Baron Cohen after he comes to business in disguise

When they realized it was Borat they should have run with it and made a joke out of everything on their end too.

I was thinking the same thing, waste as much of their time as possible without giving it away, and don't give them anything
they can use for the show.

He's a progressive Hollywood comedian who wears disguises and mocks right leaning people for fun. His act is old and he stepped on his dick here IMO.

Sacha Baron Cohen Posed as Disabled Vet to Get Sarah Palin Interview

He does (or at least used to), troll the left also, but yeah... he does go after right leaning people way more often.

His old original shtick from the Ali G show was more convincing and funnier, now for some unknown reason he decided to go
full retard to the point of ridiculousness. How and why Van Cleave actually fell for it is beyond me.

And then after they walked out of the fake Vet interview, they (intentionally) dropped the Palins off at the wrong airport. Wow.

How and why Van Cleave actually fell for it is beyond me.

Van Cleave claims he went through with the whole thing so he could try to pump Sacha Baron Cohen for information, and try to figure out who he was so that he could warn other people in the firearms industry/lobby. I suppose he could pop up and share some of the people he warned, if that's the case... Seems like a smart guy, but if you appear to have gotten "punked" you better have something to back up the claim that you were playing along to find out who was trying to punk you.

SBC is just OK funny. Borat was freaking hysterical in parts. Most of his schtick is "meh" to me. I'd have gone 100% Borat on the guy at the gun store. "I know your seeester! Third best prostitute in your house. Her vageen and your pooper like wizard's sleeve!"

Van Cleave claims he went through with the whole thing so he could try to pump Sacha Baron Cohen for information, and try to figure out who he was so that he could warn other people in the firearms industry/lobby. I suppose he could pop up and share some of the people he warned, if that's the case... Seems like a smart guy, but if you appear to have gotten "punked" you better have something to back up the claim that you were playing along to find out who was trying to punk you.

If it went down as he claims, it still took him some time before he even became suspicious.
Things had to go full retard before he finally caught on, and then he proceeded to give them what they wanted.

An Attack On Gun-Rights Leaders Is Underway - Spread The Word!

SBC is just OK funny. Borat was freaking hysterical in parts. Most of his schtick is "meh" to me. I'd have gone 100% Borat on the guy at the gun store. "I know your seeester! Third best prostitute in your house. Her vageen and your pooper like wizard's sleeve!"

Waa-Waa-Wee-Wah!

Back
Top Bottom