• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Rigid 10" power miter saw on a Rigid miter saw utility vehicle

Biff Quizler

NES Member
For sale is a Rigid 15 Amp 10" power miter saw with the laser cut marker and a Rigid "Miter Saw Utility Vehicle" (42" long on table but legs extend a bit past that, 12" wheels) The saw is minimally used. If I made 100 cuts with it since I've had it I would be surprised. I have had it for a few years - has all safety features The MS-UV is older square tube style - been inside dry basement entire time and in great shape. Realizing that projects that this is suited for are not likely in my future so time to free up some space. (The shop vac, battery packs and other stuff in background not included) Looks like new the combo goes for $450+

Up for $250 on CL and marketplace but if anyone on NES interested - make a fair offer.
Will consider trades and have a ton of tools, a couple pairs of bino's, more firearm/non firearm stuff sitting idly to add into any deal - looking for a Gen 4 G19, S&W revolvers, Ruger PC9, maybe some knives, guitar stuff

In WMass along 91 corridor

Attachments

• Miter saw  5.jpg
    Miter saw 5.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Miter saw 1.jpg
    Miter saw 1.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 53
  • Miter saw 2.jpg
    Miter saw 2.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 52
  • Miter saw  3.jpg