Rifle Suppressors

Oh I'm well aware. Though after checking the mail on Saturday I was so happy.

And as soon as I get my stamp, I'm going to start the process all over again. :-D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

you suck by the way, i got the last 9mm can they sold, it was an awc Jupiter's eye ii, you must have gotten one of the last rifle cans, i was hoping i could get one but they were out when i was up there.

jodi told me they aren't selling them anymore until they see how bad we are going to get ****ed by the legislature

Go with Thompson Machine (thompsonmachine.net) in FL. $400 for most of their just about all of their pistol suppressors. .223/5.56 suppressor for $679. Their SUBMACHINE GUN suppressor is $400 as well in 9mm or .45!

****ing amazing cans! Suppression is great, cleaning is easy, at least $200 cheaper than their direct competition, and great service.

Oh I'm well aware. Though after checking the mail on Saturday I was so happy.

And as soon as I get my stamp, I'm going to start the process all over again. :-D

Can you walk me thru the steps .thanks

My paperwork to batfe is in the mail as of yesterday. With any luck I'll get it back before the end of the year!

First off, why are they so expensive before the $200 tax on fun...?

Second is it constructive possession if I have my 10/22, an empty bottle of coke and and some duct tape in my car on the way to the range???? [wink]

Go with Thompson Machine (thompsonmachine.net) in FL. $400 for most of their just about all of their pistol suppressors. .223/5.56 suppressor for $679. Their SUBMACHINE GUN suppressor is $400 as well in 9mm or .45!

****ing amazing cans! Suppression is great, cleaning is easy, at least $200 cheaper than their direct competition, and great service.

Cheaper yes however a quick check of the tests done will show you can get far better.

Back
Top Bottom