Rifle Length Battle Arms Development Sabertube Stock

Looking at this stock:

http://www.battlearmsdevelopment.co...-qd-end-plate-bad-lbs-lightweight-stock-combo

Anyone have any experience with it? It seems way overpriced but I want a minimalist fixed length stock and I like the look. The specs put it at 9.25" long. This is a little short for me since I currently run a magpul SL MOE stock fully extended on a milspec carbine length tube. I am going to measure the difference when I get home.

Was just wondering if anyone had any other suggestions for a similar setup or if anyone has any experience with the battle arms stock good or bad?

Sorry, no experience with it, but given that it's machined from billet aluminum, I can't imagine I'd want to spend a whole day shooting with a strong cheek weld on those "dimples"!

I ended up passing on it and put my money into a new rail and low pro gas block. Went with the carbine length fixed stock by magpul. About $35 stock versus $200. I'll post up my thoughts on the fixed magpul when I get it although I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with it already.

This is off topic, but worth mentioning, IMO. I tried to buy a lower from BAD and they refused to sell to MA.

I ended up passing on it and put my money into a new rail and low pro gas block. Went with the carbine length fixed stock by magpul. About $35 stock versus $200. I'll post up my thoughts on the fixed magpul when I get it although I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with it already.

I did the same - like the fixed carbine stock and works well on my SBR. Love the BAD safety selectors though and have them on some builds

Sorry, no experience with it, but given that it's machined from billet aluminum, I can't imagine I'd want to spend a whole day shooting with a strong cheek weld on those "dimples"!

I think your better off the way you went. I also have never tried this stock, but have to agree, that even if your cheek did not end up looking like a waffle having to add shaving to the pre range trip would be irritating.

I think i like the looks of the ace skeleton stock for 89.00.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you shop around, you should be able to do better than the list price. I believe I paid a little less than $70 for mine.

Back
Top Bottom