• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

rifle hard case under 48" suggestions?

I'm looking for a long case under 48" so it can fit inside my trunk. I just need a cheap case to go to the range. I would buy a cheap plano for $25 but they are all around 53". I've looked online pretty extensively and have found the Plano AW series which comes in 40" and 46" but they over $100.

Just wonder if anyone here have any suggestions. Thanks.

I know this is not what you want to hear, but I have to add my $.02. I have used several of the more inexpensive rifle cases and finally gave up on them and bought some quality equipment. SKB makes great rifle cases and has a 40 in model for about $160. I am about to order one myself. The price may seem a little steep but these cases will literally last a lifetime.

Ebay if you use it, I have gotten some great deals on some very lightly used cases that are perfect for banging around between the house and the range.

Last one I got was $10 shipped, I have been using it for at 5 years now almost weekly. I have Storm cases for traveling, but those things weigh a ton.

Back
Top Bottom