Rifle Cases At Building #19

jairadio

Army Veteran
I was at Building #19 in Haverhill, MA (Route 97) yesterday 5-28-08, and they had some rifle cases, hard and soft. If your in the area, might be worth checking out.

Last edited:
I wonder if the same pile of moonbats will come out and complain like they did about the "wife beater" t-shirt ad. [laugh]

-Mike

I wonder if the same pile of moonbats will come out and complain like they did about the "wife beater" t-shirt ad. [laugh]

-Mike

Moonbats? Are those the wood or aluminum ones?[thinking] Didn't see any in there and I was in the Sporting area. Just posted this in case someone is looking for a Rifle Case, they may get a pretty good deal. I don't own any rifles, so I am not familiar with prices.

Do you remember the prices?

I'm sorry but I don't, I should have looked at the price tags but didn't. Like I said, I don't own any rifles, so my interest isn't what it should be. Now remember I was at the one in Haverhill, and that was yesterday. I seen some which were made of cloth (Canvass I think) and then there were some hard case, like a long suitcase. I'm mad at myself now for not looking at the price tags, would have been helpful to you guys.

Building 19 has a website, and I think if you can find the Haverhill phone number, give tham a call and maybe they will give you a price over the phone. I looked up their number 978-373-1990

Here is a link to all their location numbers, see that you are down the South Shore:

http://www.building19.com/locations/locations.htm

Last edited:
I swung by the Burlington branch this evening and didn't see any. Building 19 is one weird place; might just be a small pile in Haverhill, or they might have four container-loads and they'll be in every store for years once they're trucked around. Never can tell.

-Mike

building19_wife_beater.jpg

I was at Building #19 in Haverhill, MA (Route 97) yesterday 5-28-08, and they had some rifle cases, hard and soft. If your in the area, might be worth checking out.

Thank you for the heads-up. I'm gonna have to swing by the Bldg19 in Shrewsbury to see if they have any there. Maybe while I'm in the area I'll stop by the Gun Room... I'll let y'all know if I find any hot deals [rofl]

I stopped in Haverhill last night. They are "Kodiak" brand hard and soft cases.

IIRC the hard ones were going for $39. I ddn't research them any further so I have no idea if that is a good deal or not.

Called the New Bedford store and asked. Lady said "Oh my god no we don't carry those things here."

See one of the posts below yours, I guess they are only in Haverhil, that's where I seen them. I know they don't always have the same items in all their stores.

I just dropped by. They're still there. There are hard and soft rifle (shotgun?) cases, and they're huge. The hard cases are 53"x14"x5" (outer dimensions, eggshell foam inside), four latches plus cheesy combo lock, olive, $35. The soft cases are about the same length, $11. Quality seemed decent but not stunning. Looks like Sportsman's Guide is selling a similar hard case (same brand, same size, camo finish) for $60.

Nearby there was a smallish Winchester-branded pistol case for $100. It was empty. I have no idea what's up with that price; it wasn't particularly nice.

Back
Top Bottom