WTS RIFLE AMMO SUPER DEAL ON SIG716 DMR WITH OTHER GREAT GUNS TO GO BEFORE THE LIBERALS GET THEM.

20150509_214617.jpg I am selling the following and everything is in Great condition. So with the weak ass federal judge upholding the Healy ban, no more are coming in so now is the time to buy.

I am selling a SIG716DMR with a Leupold Mark 4 (4.5 x 14 illuminated MIL DOT) scope with rings and base and kill flash and sun shade., $3000.00 for rifle and scope and 800 rounds of match ammo OBRO. I am throwing in 800 rounds of Federal Gold Medal Match 168 grain BTHP so you can enjoy shooting the rifle with the ammo it loves right away. I have 12 mags that come with the rifle for LEO in mass and non mass residents, however State Law will apply to the sale of the mags to non LEO here in mass. LEO in mass will get the mags with the rifle and non LEO will not, sorry, poor legislators on Beacon Hill. Lastly non LEO buyers will have to get the muzzle device changed and pinned and welded. Ill cover the tranfer fee you got the muzzle brake. The Federal alone is almost 800 bucks your getting for nothing. All the federal ammo is the same lot number and zeroed to the rifle.

For Face to Face sales you must have a valid LTC.

You can reach me at my work email 8 to 4 Monday thru Friday at [email protected] or call my cell anytime 978-944-2698 and email my cell at [email protected] and I will get back to you. Feel free to call or email if you have any questions. Thank you for looking at and considering buying.... Semper Fiedelis Forever and God Bless my Marines and all our service brothers and sisters.

Statement of legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

.View attachment 96314View attachment 96318

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom