Ridgeline Training Facility Dalton NH

LittleCalm

NES Member
Saw this on Google maps. Out in the middle of nowhere. Wondered if anyone knows anything about it.

I know one of the principal parties. It's a top-notch facility from what I understand.

Someday we'll visit the place, probably after my friend and his Family move back there permanently in a few years.

Been on the short list of places to visit and take a class. Was signed up for a Steve Fisher class that would have happened last month, but they couldn't get bodies to fill it up.
Apparently Sig is as far north as people are willing to go. Sad face.

Woah they're partnered with team O'Neil! I won a weekend class there but could never make it....
O'Neil owns all the property, and Ridgeline conducts the classes. The main ranges are at the former Dalton Gang cowboy action shooting club, right across the road from the rally school. They have a "tactical mobility" class that is for executive protection driving, and other stuff.

Don't ask, you can't afford it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwrg6SUfLKc

Long range shooting, tactical shooting and if you’re not a poor, they offer low light and night vision classes.

While I have only driven by it once, I wouldn't call it middle of nowhere. It's only about 10 minutes off of Exit 41. Name brand hotels to stay in in Littleton and Franconia. The location of the Hampton Inn in Littleton is perfect and convenient to food.

Have heard great things about the facilities, the classes, and the instructors. Not just here, but on other boards.

Coincidentally, I bought land sort of on the other side of a hill from them, but off Exit 43. If I start hearing shooting on the weekends, I'm going to have to call my HOA to complain. 🙃 Of course, that could also just be me or my neighbors shooting.

Apparently Sig is as far north as people are willing to go. Sad face.

That is sad. I hate going that far south.

Nothing against Sig at all, but I would also rather see a small business get attention over Sig. Hoping Ridgeline can hang on. I do know that some of their instructors go mobile. There is an AAR on another board where they assisted with a course in IL.

Took the precision rifle fundamentals class this weekend.
Great facility, excellent instructor. Will probably take the same class and / or scoped carbine next.
students ranged from legit- “first time picking up a rifle” to old guys just breaking the rust off to competition race gun guys. Couple females too.
Stayed at the Hampton Inn, walked to Applebee’s for supper, had breakfast at a little train car diner in Littleton
By the afternoon on day 1, all shooters were hitting steel at 600 with math.
could hear @AFAR/PFAR shooting yesterday morning

The weather down here in southern NH was awesome, I can imagine it being pretty chilly in the mornings up there. How was it? Any precipitation?
I need to get back up there again with my new gear for another scoped carbine.

The weather down here in southern NH was awesome, I can imagine it being pretty chilly in the mornings up there. How was it? Any precipitation?

Saturday morning was bright and sunny, but I could see my breath. Still ended up in a t-shirt after working up a sweat moving stuff around.

Took the precision rifle fundamentals class this weekend.
Great facility, excellent instructor. Will probably take the same class and / or scoped carbine next.
i know they call it 'fundamentals' - but, what material did they give there at that course?

i know they call it 'fundamentals' - but, what material did they give there at that course?

Here is a write up about their Precision Rifle 1.5

Here is a write up about their Precision Rifle 1.5
awesome, it is what i want to take as well, if time permits.

The website will be back up this week.
Day one was some class room, then cold bore and zero
Then class room on dope, how to use some pretty good apps, how to tune the app to your rifle, ammo, etc.
then to the range, confirm and tweak dope at 400, then 600
Then engagements out to 600 with Alex calling wind

Sunday was cold bore, confirm zero, then class on wind, some good data book wind cheats, the. Back to the range for 300-600 with you calling wind , progressively harder on time and “motivation”
Instructor was in fact a Marine, but smartened up and finished it up with the Army.

who does that??

I hate it when companies don’t put training facilities near my house. It’s so selfish of them.
I spent a few nights supporting Alex's attempt at putting Ridgeline in Winchester. Which would have been a 10 min drive. Yeah I hate that they booted him.

Back
Top Bottom