• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ridgeline SWAT Sniper Basic Course | Ft. Devens MA | 27-31 March 2017

Ridgeline6

Instructor
attachment.php

Attachments

• SSBC 27-31 March PDF.jpg
    SSBC 27-31 March PDF.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 216
That's too bad. If this is your business I think you'd be pleasantly surprised at the participation you'd get if you ran a separate course for shooters wanting to learn long range shooting from this forum. We attempted to put something together last year for this and had over 30 people interested.

That's too bad. If this is your business I think you'd be pleasantly surprised at the participation you'd get if you ran a separate course for shooters wanting to learn long range shooting from this forum. We attempted to put something together last year for this and had over 30 people interested.

If I had to guess, the fact that it is on base has a bit to do with who can attend. Once Ridgeline gets their facility open, I am sure their will be all sorts of opportunity for civi training. In fact, the thread about the fight they are having trying to open it could use the attention of people looking to take their precision rifle classes.

Last edited:
Sir,

We do in fact run long range courses for civilians here in New England. I'm currently finalizing our 2017 schedule but will be sure to post it to the forum. We would love to grow the Precision/LR community up here as it is near and dear to our hearts. Thanks your interest, I look forward to hitting the range with you.

V/R,
Alex

Back
Top Bottom