• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RIA 1911 double stack

Bought a slightly used RIA 1911 double stack Plain Jane, for little money. Gun is fine, shoots fine, came with 2 mags. Only thing that I might change in the future- grips, and add skateboard tape on the front- for better grip. Grips on the gun are different from single stack- thinner and have a tab on the back. Has anybody seen replacement grips on the market? I realize this gun is likely banned in MA, but maybe folks from other states ran across it...

Sounds like the same as for a Para P14-45... There are some grips out there. Midway has a Hogue wrap-around grip for the P14... There are other grips out there too. Some lower cost, others no as much. I've seen some hitting close to $100 for the set. [shocked] I did a google search for the results the other day (searched for "para-ordnance p14-45 grips")... You can also google search for "rock island 1911 double stack grips" and get good results. From the pics I've seen (from the second search) the same grips will work between both pistols.

Back
Top Bottom