• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RI to MA Transfer

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
May 26, 2007
Lost in the MGLs
Yep, RI has no license requirement for possession and transport of a long gun, so you can do it at either a MA or a RI FFL. If it's a MA shop and the seller is going to bring the gun up personally, make sure they comply with 129C (transport unloaded and in a case). If it is a large capacity rifle, you're much better off not having the seller bring it into MA without a permit.
Top Bottom