RI Proposing New AWB & Magazine Ban Legislation

Well, it looks like the ban did pass after all. F'n idiots.

Frank
Knew that was happening after they pulled their BS tricks. I wonder how many other bills that pass the house but then get stalled in the senate get a second life and moved to the full senate for a vote anyway?

Rhode Islanders Who Own Magazines are now Felons​

As of 10 minutes ago the state just passed a bill making all owners of high capacity magazines (magazines that can hold over 10 rounds!!!) felons.

In 180 days those who have not forfeited their high capacity magazines to the state police will be committing felonies.

I wonder what would happen if the thousands of Rhode Islanders who own a hi cap mag refuse to hand them over? The state legislature gonna spend millions on prison camps to incarcerate them?

It’s well past time for Americans to leave RI.

I spent over 15 years fighting gun control in RI. I escaped 8 years ago and couldn’t be happier about it. MO has expanded gun rights twice since I have been here

Since all class 3 is illegal in RI, I named my suppressed, short barrel machine gun, the FU RI (true)

Last edited:
I wonder what would happen if the thousands of Rhode Islanders who own a hi cap mag refuse to hand them over? The state legislature gonna spend millions on prison camps to incarcerate them?

The state would probably love that. They would declare that all of those people are felons, therefore prohibited persons, subject to gun confiscation and imprisonment. Get all of those undesirables out of circulation, and all previously legal guns out of peoples' hands. Oh, but of course, let all of the gangbangers keep their guns and hi cap mags, and let them continue to kill each other off. A win-win for the state!

:mad:

Framk

I have no doubts that AWB will be shoved thru next session.

Hell, with what went down today for the mag ban, I could see them pushing for a full ban on semi autos.
Why not? Obviously, to them, they're not constrained by the law or the state constitution so they can do whatever they want. Unless a court smacks them down for being shitbag tyrants, I don't see them slowing down at all. Turd state

RI pro-gun groups have been pretty successful at beating back gun grabs and other anti bills. It's just that the Dems (all over the country) have gone Full Retard.

Doug-Ford-Never-Go-Full-Retard.jpg

RI pro-gun groups have been pretty successful at beating back gun grabs and other anti bills. It's just that the Dems (all over the country) have gone Full Retard.

Doug-Ford-Never-Go-Full-Retard.jpg
They're the enemy of the people and the Republican party is completely oblivious to it, to the extent that those in the Swamp with the R next to their name have sided with their enemy on certain issues like they have a form of Stockholm syndrome.

The state would probably love that. They would declare that all of those people are felons, therefore prohibited persons, subject to gun confiscation and imprisonment.
They already did that.
#ProTip

Back
Top Bottom