• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RI non resident LTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
Cross posted in Firearms Laws forum.

I am retired and am applying for non resident LTCs in New England. My wife and I vacation and do weekend trips in NH, VT, ME, and RI. I have had a MA LTC since 1991, NH since '14, and ME is pending. I had to get a safety course certificate for ME, and now RI wants "proof of qualification before a certified weapons instructor". Really?

Anyway, does anyone know an individual/class I can get said certification from?

t

Cross posted in Firearms Laws forum.

I am retired and am applying for non resident LTCs in New England. My wife and I vacation and do weekend trips in NH, VT, ME, and RI. I have had a MA LTC since 1991, NH since '14, and ME is pending. I had to get a safety course certificate for ME, and now RI wants "proof of qualification before a certified weapons instructor". Really?

Anyway, does anyone know an individual/class I can get said certification from?

t
is the cert you get for your LTC not valid ?

Thanks. Found that last night. I can’t believe how difficult this is to get a non resident contiguous state LTC when I’ve been carrying in my home state for nearly 30 years.

t

Don't cross post. Post your message in a single forum, not multiples. I've closed this thread. Continue in the "Gun Laws" thread of the same name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom