RI man arrested selling ghost guns

RB101

NES Member
A Rhode Island man was arrested in New York Thursday for allegedly selling or attempting to sell more than 100 guns that he produced at his home, according to the US Attorney's Office Southern District of New York.

Most of the guns were untraceable "privately made firearms" (PMF's), known as "ghost guns."
Robert Alcantara, 34,
was charged with one count of conspiracy to traffic firearms

That statement means some were traditional firearms
It seems like every case
like this they always get the person with at least one traditional firearm (either by setting them up with a trade for one or asking to purchase one)
Are they afraid to the charges would not hold up with a "ghost guns"?

Maybe he just wants to DR's to kill each other.
Could be a racist committing genocide.

Years ago the police got busted for dropping crates full of guns in allies in Chicago.

They did it so the Blacks would kill each other.

Worked out as planned.

In May, the Justice Department proposed a rule that seeks to reclassify the definition of a firearm to close the regulatory loophole associated with producing ghost guns.
I knew the author would get the "loophole" claim in.

Hold up. He got a P80 to work with a CAA Roni thingie???? I'm learning so much from this case. LOL

At $640/gun, he's not making a very big profit, if any at all.

"Some ghost guns can be fabricated in as little as 30 minutes using kits and parts purchased online."

It takes me longer to detail clean my G19… 😳

Why do these morons always make youtube videos?
And way to go sending text messages implicating your Mom trafficking guns for you.

I’m sure some don’t but the ones arrested tend to be the stupidest of the bunch. People will actually video themselves committing crimes , vandalizing things, driving around shooting people with paint balls, etc.

I’m sure some don’t but the ones arrested tend to be the stupidest of the bunch. People will actually video themselves committing crimes , vandalizing things, driving around shooting people with paint balls, etc.
Wearing assless chaps, a cowboy hat, with cans of spray paint in their hands?

Back
Top Bottom