RI lawmakers to make another try at AWB.

Can anyone tell me why AWB legislation cruises through in MA, CT, NY, NJ, MD, but not RI? Just curious if I'm unaware of a demographic trend or something.

Can anyone tell me why AWB legislation cruises through in MA, CT, NY, NJ, MD, but not RI? Just curious if I'm unaware of a demographic trend or something.
RI is just to make you think that someone somewhere actually listens to "the other side".

In unrelated news, politicians in the RI state capitol have announced today that they will be giving voters a handy list of who they do not want re-elected in the coming elections.

Last year, we outnumbered the anit's 20-1. Not to mention that the RI constitution, Article 1, section 22: The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. were as any proposed bills will infringe on our rights.

aside from newport, it's not yuppie enough for the liberal invasion

aside from newport, it's not yuppie enough for the liberal invasion

I know a couple of uber-liberals who intentionally moved into a shitty minority neighborhood in Providence because they are so open-minded. 10 years later, their house is a dump, they keep getting robbed, their kids can't play outside and have to go to private schools(the horror!) and they both commute to MA for work.

I guess the rest of the liberals lack conviction.

I know a couple of uber-liberals who intentionally moved into a shitty minority neighborhood in Providence because they are so open-minded. 10 years later, their house is a dump, they keep getting robbed, their kids can't play outside and have to go to private schools(the horror!) and they both commute to MA for work.

I guess the rest of the liberals lack conviction.

When you think like an Obama, vote for an Obama, you get what you paid for....payback is a bitch isn't it?

Never saw an assault rifle on the streets in the past 60 years. How about some social re-engineering to get to the root cause of the violence? 99.9% of legal gun owners are not the problem.

Back
Top Bottom