• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rhode Island Task Force Calls For Semi-Auto Regulations, Magazine Ban

Interesting take, written by a police officer who considers himself a civilian:

"According to Merriam-Webster a civilian is "a person who is not a member of the military or of a police or firefighting force". The Oxford Dictionary has a similar definition. However it starts to get more blurred when you refer to international law".

https://www.quora.com/Are-police-officers-civilians

doesn't it imply that police and FFs are the "occupying force"? Internal police and military are not equal, totally different animals.

Also, 2a is about parity between citizens and military, while the push for guncontrol essentially makes citizens into subjects who's ability to defend themselves must be exceeded by the firepower of their own military and police.

One of the co-chairs of this committee is a member of my gun range, and in fact won a rather large promotional prize from there. Of course none of these bullshite laws will apply to him, he's a retired State cop. [puke]

5b75cc8cda317.image.jpg

The democrats and rino's simply have no fear of being voted out of office or losing elections anymore, even in places like New Hampshire, Vermont and Florida because the elections are 100% rigged across the country.

That explains the democrats increasingly brazenness and openness about their and the globalist agenda and the elected republican ( "sleeper cell' democrats ) willingness to go along with the democrats statist agenda and gun control legislation.

There is no way that the American people have all of a sudden gone left. People by nature ( even here in Massachusetts ) are moderate to slightly right of center everywhere in the world but it's not reflected in elections and policy much of the time because of voter fraud.

Here in Massachusetts In 2010, Scott Brown won in a landslide here in Massachusetts by misleading people that he was conservative.

That same year, Conservative Sarah Palin, drew over 13,000 people ( Who were not bussed in astro-turfed crowds ) to the Boston Common. Given that empirical evidence, we are then supposed to believe the state just flip-flopped on a dime and went to Ed Markey and Liz Warren and other democrat candidates across the state...It's bullbleep! people don't change their basic make-up political and otherwise on a dime...particularly after 40.

We have a completely top to bottom, illegitimate, electoral system in the United States. Every once and a while the establishment gives us a "victory" ( Such as Scott Brown or Trump ) to try and keep the people from "Blowing up" the system and to make the people falsely believe their voice matters or this "theatre" with Brett Kavanaugh, who when push comes to shove, will probably turn out to be another Justice Roberts.

My point? The democrats and establishment in Massachusetts and across the country, are running a Giant "Poker Bluff" with the American people, in that they believe we will not realize that the vast majority of people are actually against their agenda and not calling them on it by the one thing the democrats, rino's and establishment fear the most...MASS NON-COMPLIANCE with their statist agenda.

Among that "mass non-compliance", should be abandoning the electoral system in mass numbers and thereby rendering the elections and laws illegitimate and non-compliance with gun control.

I don't understand the animosity directed by Conservatives against Scott Brown.

He has always been clear that he would strive to be non-partisan, and vote for each Bill on its merits.

As far as I can see, that is what he has always done.

This simple fact : On April 20, 2017, it was reported that Brown was nominated by President Donald Trump to be the next United States Ambassador to New Zealand and Samoa.
should convince Trump Supporters that Scott is ok. Trump never appointed that worthless Gun Control Advocate Romney to anything.

Think of it this way.

All you have every day, all day is boiled-beyond-repair Brussels sprouts. That's it.

One day, a vote is taken and you get properly-cooked broccoli instead. Of course, the choice was roasted dog turds or the broccoli, but it has flavor, it's not slimy. It's great.

A while later, there is another vote. Your choice is the same broccoli you've eaten for a while or fresh cat vomit. You demand a hot fudge sundae and stamp your feet until you get it. If the broccoli won't be transmogrified into a hot fudge sundae you're going to throw it against a brick wall! Bleep the broccoli!

Seven years into eating cat vomit. :(

Not really a Scott Brown fan, per se. But I believe he did vote across party lines yet saw himself as a Republican. But in a region that is heavily liberal, the conservatives wanted Pat Buchanan.

On some key votes, it would have been nice to have another R on the books even if he didn't vote R all the time.

Think of it this way.

All you have every day, all day is boiled-beyond-repair Brussels sprouts. That's it.

One day, a vote is taken and you get properly-cooked broccoli instead. Of course, the choice was roasted dog turds or the broccoli, but it has flavor, it's not slimy. It's great.

A while later, there is another vote. Your choice is the same broccoli you've eaten for a while or fresh cat vomit. You demand a hot fudge sundae and stamp your feet until you get it. If the broccoli won't be transmogrified into a hot fudge sundae you're going to throw it against a brick wall! Bleep the broccoli!

Seven years into eating cat vomit. :(

Not really a Scott Brown fan, per se. But I believe he did vote across party lines yet saw himself as a Republican. But in a region that is heavily liberal, the conservatives wanted Pat Buchanan.

On some key votes, it would have been nice to have another R on the books even if he didn't vote R all the time.

As there is no Political Party I support 100%, Scott Brown's refusal to toe the Party Line was refreshing.

I cannot recall a single vote he made that I did not support.

Yet Mass Republicans kick him to the curb, and embrace CHARLIE BAKER?

Under whose reign more damage has been done to Gun Rights in this State than ever happened under Governor Deval Patrick!

Please come back Deval!

Back
Top Bottom