• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rhode Island gun shop

If you guys are in the south part of New England, take pleasure in visiting Sakonnet River Outfitters, 404 Main rd. Tiverton, RI. Lot's of handguns and Rifles, Ammo too.

A friend was in the local, Fall River area, Wallyworld yesterday and the owner/employee of this place was buying up all the 5.56 in rubbermaid tubs to resell. Say what you want about "business is business" but I think this is just bad business. We are a pretty small, defined, captive market and shit like this doesn't help anyone.

Don't "some" LGS owners know that this exacerbates the issue and in essence, supports restrictive gun control. They're really cutting their own throats in the long term. Ive never set foot in that place, didn't know it existed, but I surely wont now.

...Don't "some" LGS owners know that this exacerbates the issue and in essence, supports restrictive gun control. They're really cutting their own throats in the long term. Ive never set foot in that place, didn't know it existed, but I surely wont now.

I'm with you on that, and will spread the word to some friends in that area.

Fall River Wally World doesn't sell ammo. He must have been in Dartmouth or Swansea, either way that's a bullshit move. This is not the first time this kinda thing has happened though. At one time Walmart was putting stickers on all the ammo that said something along the lines of "if this item is purchased anywhere other then Walmart please call number". Guess there's ways around that.

I've been in a few times, transferred some firearms through them. Their prices are more than fair, just wish they had a bigger used/consignment section.

Back
Top Bottom