RGNB - September USPSA Pistol. 9-22-2013 CANCELLED

Match canceled due to lightning.

Hi all,

Our final USPSA pistol match at the Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford is coming up Sunday the 22nd of September.
We will have our usual 6 stages on 5 pits.

Registration will start at 8:30 and close at 9:15. First shots at 9:30.
If you don't register by 9:15 (or pre-register...), you will be designated a walk-in and have to live with that badge of shame all day....

I am trying something new this month: pre-registration. If you would like to pre-register for the match, you may do so here:

https://clubs.practiscore.com/rgnb-september-pistol/register

Once you register, you will receive a confirming email that will include a link to squad yourself.
Currently, you will still need to pay your match fee at the range on match morning.

Hope to see everyone next weekend!

Last edited:
Great idea for the online squadding! I haven't finished my first cup of coffee and I just signed up... I transposed my first and last name and can't fix it. [thinking]

"Only 197 spots left" ! ! ! ! You guys trying for the biggest monthly match ever [smile]

Great idea, pre-pay, loose your money if you bag it a day before the match or no-show,
have a wait list with an email notification/text maybe ?

Great start, maybe it'll catch on at other venues [wink]

(oops, just realized your not collecting $$$, okay folks, if you sign up this way really make sure you show up!)

I picked an arbitrary number for the total slots. Hopefully 200 don't sign up, that would make for a long club match.
We currently aren't taking prepayments. I wanted to give this a shot and see how it was received amongst the participants.

Hope to see you at NB Dave!

Looks like rain.

Instead of staying dry at home, I still want to go shoot stuff. I feel I owe it to all the folks to got soaked at Area 7 last week.

Wish I could make it, you kids always put on a fun shindig down there in New Bedfid....alas there is soccer for the firstborn from 1-2 and soccer for the second born from 2-3 so I'm out [sad2]. someone please throw a couple of mikes and maybe a no-shoot in my honor.

Hi all,
Unfortunately, we are going to cancel our match due to bad lightning at the range, making setup unsafe.

Sorry for the late notice,

Steve

You guys still planning to do Steel Challenge next Sunday??? We were touting your match to all the enthusiastic newbies yesterday.

Inquiring minds want to know. [smile]

TTFN,
"Point Blank" Frank
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom