RFK Jr. Says Security Guard Thane Cesar Killed His Father, CIA Led Cover-Up

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Will a new investigation into the 51-year-old assassination be launched?
In an Instagram post on Wednesday, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. accused security guard and Lockheed Aircraft employee Cesar Eugene Thane of delivering the fatal blow to his father Robert Kennedy.

The social media post was published on the day of Thane’s death in the Philippines.

“Thane Eugene Cesar died today in the Philippines. Compelling evidence suggests that Cesar murdered my father,” RFK Jr. wrote.

RFK Jr. Says Security Guard Thane Cesar Killed His Father, CIA Led Cover-Up

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
RFK JR has issues, he is an avid anti vaccination advocate .. he is employed by an ambulance chasing law firm Morgan & Morgan, me thinks he may have had a bit too much Chivas.

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RFK JR has issues, he is an avid anti vaccination advocate .. he is employed by an ambulance chasing law firm Morgan & Morgan, me thinks he may have had a bit too much Chivas.
Maybe he just charded?

SFC13557

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And he drove his wife to alcoholism and suicide. He's a piece of work.

snowballs

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cosa Nostra took out JFK and RFK. They fixed the Illinois vote that helped push JFK over the top. Connections to Joe Sr. from back in prohibition days. Then RKF get's appointed AG and starts taking them down. Rest is history. Disappeared Hoffa too. Don't mess with the mafia.

Top Bottom