revisiting nh non res ltc...again

Call them but don't be a bitch. Unlike MA, NH isn't in the business of delaying/denying applicants. If it got delayed, it was an honest mistake, or they found something.
How did you send it in?
Has the payment gone through?

I said bitch, not be a bitch. Big difference. Still, for whatever reason, 14 days is 14 days. Can you use the excuse that it was an honest mistake for doing 30 over the speed limit? Hummm, wonder how that will turn out for you.

Call them but don't be a bitch. Unlike MA, NH isn't in the business of delaying/denying applicants. If it got delayed, it was an honest mistake, or they found something.
How did you send it in?
Has the payment gone through?
Or they're overwhelmed/undermanned due to "THE RONA." Everything seems to be taking forever these days.

No check cashed. Probably should have sent it certified mail or return receipt. That was a bit of a bonehead move.

I said bitch, not be a bitch. Big difference. Still, for whatever reason, 14 days is 14 days. Can you use the excuse that it was an honest mistake for doing 30 over the speed limit? Hummm, wonder how that will turn out for you.
No check cashed. Probably should have sent it certified mail or return receipt. That was a bit of a bonehead move.
And this is why you don't go FR, if the check hasn't even been cashed then there is a good chance it didn't get there, or the slow US mail only got it there recently. Any time limit starts when they receive it. Or maybe the bank screwed up and denied payment. This is why I send these kind of things with a return receipt, it tells me when it got there. And if you require a signature it will usually put your letter on the top of the pile. Not a deliberate act by the recipient, just a natural reaction to put it in top after signing.

Starting a conversation by bitching at someone when you don't even have the facts yet is a great way to piss people off, and they are people regardless of what their job is. How would you feel if someone called you and bitched about you taking to long to respond to a letter that you only just got? Once you have all the facts, sure, go ahead and bitch, but this isn't anywhere near that yet.

I've had a NR NH P/R since 1999. At times they are overwhelmed and understaffed, another time they ran out of the plastic laminate. It happens, but they (unlike MA) are not in the business of denials or stalling people on purpose.

I'd just wait another week or two due to 'rona and politely contact them if it doesn't show up in that time.

I never sent it in certified and check cashing dates are irrelevant in MA and NH, because PDs aren't "people" and don't cash checks. They turn it over to the treasurer (town or state) and it gets deposited whenever.

The whole must unload long guns is a bunch of bullshit. Wtf difference does it make if I have a mag in my glock versus same mag in a PCC?
It is easier to bag poachers that way. If you have a loaded rifle, shazaam, they have you

You validate what you tolerate.
There are plenty of things I bitch about, but I get the facts first, apparently that's not important to you.

Here's one in NH you can bitch about, and I took the time to look into it and get the facts from the DOS itself.
The NH handgun background check system is a useless waste of taxpayer money. All they do is manually transcribe the information submitted to them into the Fed system. If that denies you for any reason other than them making a transcription mistake, they deny you and any appeal is referred to the Feds. They classify denials corrected because of their entry mistakes as "Amended Denials". And they re adding huge delays because they don't have the personnel to process the huge number of purchases. Feel free to contact the DOS to check for yourself.

... another time they ran out of the plastic laminate.
Stop rubbing residents' nose in Flatlander privilege, Len. [rofl]

You validate what you tolerate.
Obi-Wan-Kenobi_6d775533.jpeg

My buddy just moved MA to NH and got a NH Res to be able to carry in Florida... his NH Resident permit came back in less than a week

My buddy just moved MA to NH and got a NH Res to be able to carry in Florida... his NH Resident permit came back in less than a week
That's because if the CoP fails to meet the deadline in NH he is personally responsible. That's right, it's the Chief that pays if you go to court over his not following the law. [smile]

dam right, just bought me 5 more brand new 30 round AR mags. Just picked them out of the barrel and walked to the checkout and paid for them. No stupid ID or permission slip. Try that in the PRMA.

Some people in MA do that all the time. Hell they used to sell those mags openly at MA gun shows. For years.

Legal? no. But hasn't stopped anyone.

Some people in MA do that all the time. Hell they used to sell those mags openly at MA gun shows. For years.

Legal? no. But hasn't stopped anyone.

I hear some people that have those don;t care and when the time comes they actually need them, no one else will either...

Back
Top Bottom