Revere MA? Info for Friend Needed

Don’t know much about the licensing there but for local clubs what about Mystic Valley in Malden? I have a few cousins that are members there and they speak highly of the place

Don’t know much about the licensing there but for local clubs what about Mystic Valley in Malden? I have a few cousins that are members there and they speak highly of the place
I was a member there years ago, it wasn't a bad place. But could get very crowded being only indoor. I imagine it's probably more crowded now than it was back then. I've thought about joining again just to have a close place to go. It used to be 24hrs, not sure if it's still the same.

Have him check out Mass Rifle Assoc. in Woburn.
It is a little closer than Reading.
I don't think they have a waiting list, and you don't need a sponsor.
I think the office is still open on Wed. evenings.
Grew up in Revere/Chelsea. Got my LTC in late 80's with no problem. I did the deposits for a local fish market. No idea on getting a LTC now.
Living in Revere I joined Danvers Fish & Game, Later Reading.
Currently a member at Mass Rifle, which has a back log until December for entry. No sponsor needed and the office is open Wed night and Sunday AM.

Back in the day Beachmont Roast beef had a great roast beef sandwich. They went down hill a long time

My friend just sold sa firearm to a guy in Revere who is on NES. He told me it took 46 days to get his LTC-A. He just got it this week. So I'd cautiously say green

Chelsea guy here...hold your comments :). My son brought home chicken fingers last night from place across the street - Pratville Pizzeria. He paid $11 for a large and there was enough chicken there for a small army. Agreed that Pizza Lovers owner is a good guy. Try the chicken pepper pizza next time...winner.
Ive been going to PL for probably 20 years. Owner is a madman. He's been working open to close 7 days a week for as long as Ive been going there.

I swore off PP for a long time. Never had issues with the food, just a few too many times of them saying 20 minutes, me waiting 25-30 minutes then heading up there only to have to sit and wait another 15-20 minutes.

This the chicken pepper pizza at Pizza Lovers or Prattville?

Grew up in Revere/Chelsea. Got my LTC in late 80's with no problem. I did the deposits for a local fish market. No idea on getting a LTC now.
Living in Revere I joined Danvers Fish & Game, Later Reading.
Currently a member at Mass Rifle, which has a back log until December for entry. No sponsor needed and the office is open Wed night and Sunday AM.

Back in the day Beachmont Roast beef had a great roast beef sandwich. They went down hill a long time
Wow, MRA isn't taking new members until Dec,
I guess you can look on the bright side, the ranks of the 2A is swelling. You can probably give the Antifa riots a lot of credit for that.

How does Danvers, Reading and MRA compare to each other. Which one did you like the best.

Wow, MRA isn't taking new members until Dec,
I guess you can look on the bright side, the ranks of the 2A is swelling. You can probably give the Antifa riots a lot of credit for that.

How does Danvers, Reading and MRA compare to each other. Which one did you like the best.
2A ranks swelling doesn't mean much when those new people don't care about fighting for their rights. Hopefully a large enough percentage of this wave actually do care and we can finally make some positive progress... But I won't hold my breath.

2A ranks swelling doesn't mean much when those new people don't care about fighting for their rights. Hopefully a large enough percentage of this wave actually do care and we can finally make some positive progress... But I won't hold my breath.
Also, lets not assume theyre right of center

According to the department website (updated since COVID) they still require three letters of reference; I have no idea how thoroughly they follow up on them.

Based on the Comm2A score card, it looks like it's coin toss if they'll be unrestricted on first application, but can expect to lift them on renewal. (42.6% of 94 new licenses were restricted compared to 1.2% of 167 renewals; 2017 data)
View attachment 460654

Good news - they have two MG licenses! (Apr. 2020 data)
View attachment 460652

raw
where did you find the second picture you screenshot? The one that lays out how many of each license....

I haven't heard this in 30 years. Decades later, I used to try to describe this song to people, and nobody knew what I was talking about. I described the lyrics thusly:

Sittin' in Revere, just a sittin' on the wall...
Talkin' wit the bitches and a tuggin' on my balls...

Of course I didn't have them 100% right, but, pretty close. Despite this, all I ever got from the people I was telling, was the Murray Hamilton "Barracuda" look from Jaws: "Huh? Wha?" [laugh]

I feel old. I remember when my older brother and I would shoot our .22s in the marsh between 107 and 1. Later they put in an RC air park. Never had a problem yet would end up 'assuming the position ' if we tried that today.

I feel old. I remember when my older brother and I would shoot our .22s in the marsh between 107 and 1. Later they put in an RC air park. Never had a problem yet would end up 'assuming the position ' if we tried that today.
Ever stumble on any bodies ? I'm pretty sure the Mob dropped a few there. Also...i recall while I was working in Lynn for Lynn Ladder or Lynn Hardaware Cops filmed the episode when they shoot a guy on 107. My buddy Bill George owned a lobster place on 107 and 2 Brothers Lobster in Beverly. So for 5 years I would go see him and him and he would cryovac 5 lbs of claws and tail meat for me....then go Eh.....buy me a shake at the gym sometime.....which he would never accept.

Ive been going to PL for probably 20 years. Owner is a madman. He's been working open to close 7 days a week for as long as Ive been going there.

I swore off PP for a long time. Never had issues with the food, just a few too many times of them saying 20 minutes, me waiting 25-30 minutes then heading up there only to have to sit and wait another 15-20 minutes.

This the chicken pepper pizza at Pizza Lovers or Prattville?
Chicken pepper pizza at Pizza lovers

Ever stumble on any bodies ? I'm pretty sure the Mob dropped a few there. Also...i recall while I was working in Lynn for Lynn Ladder or Lynn Hardaware Cops filmed the episode when they shoot a guy on 107. My buddy Bill George owned a lobster place on 107 and 2 Brothers Lobster in Beverly. So for 5 years I would go see him and him and he would cryovac 5 lbs of claws and tail meat for me....then go Eh.....buy me a shake at the gym sometime.....which he would never accept.
Have seen more than a few cars pulled out of there after they were dumped after being used in various crimes. Heard of people being disappeared there, never came across a body though.

Have seen more than a few cars pulled out of there after they were dumped after being used in various crimes. Heard of people being disappeared there, never came across a body though.
One of the guys involved in that armored car robbery in Salem NH back in the day was found in the trunk of a car not far from there. Car was set on fire but never caught fully. FD showed up and the body was in the trunk

View attachment 462667 That LTC Scorecard doesn't have this break down. This is the one I was talking about.
Thanks for the reminder. Came from this thread:
Newer document, January 1, 2021:
1615992531989.png
Net changes:
FID: -7
Mace: +2
LTC-A: +95

Last edited:
Revere blows... tell him to move... try roast beef other than Kelly's...go to a beach not in revere.... then rethink all his life choices and wadrobe... that should get him to move to nh specifically not Hampton Beach which is revere Beach north.. but if he does get away from the pull of Italian hair gel and terrible food he might break the 95 line and end up in real nh like derry where he can buy real guns.
Kelly's SUCKS. I don't know if I hate them bc their beefs are so mediocre and overpriced or if it's bc of their audacity to claim they invented putting roast beef on bread.

Places better than Kelly's:
-Maks in Revere
-Johns in Lynn
-Minos in Lynn
-Brother's in Malden
-Bill n Bobs in Peabody sq (rte 1 location is gross, if it's even still there)
-Pamino's in Lynn
-Prime in Danvers
-Kings in Salem

that should get him to move to nh specifically not Hampton Beach which is revere Beach north.
Hampton used to be Charlestown North that's why all the cozy cabins on leased land used to have the Townies swag hanging above the front door they let the Revere Guido's in as guest's. Today it looks like a neighborhood in Brockton!

Back
Top Bottom