• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Retired Lowell LEO takes the 5th on gun theft

Lot's of FAIL in this article:

According to police, the .38-caliber gun was in a locked motor vehicle belonging to Miles

The suspects had been charged with possession of a large-capacity firearm

the firearm's locking mechanism was engaged

The article makes it sound like the gun was a high capacity .38 revolver with an internal lock.

Here is my conspiracy theory

Cop states initially that the stolen gun was locked up according to the law....but in actuality it was not.....in the console ore glove box or whatever

Defendants lawyers tell the cops lawyer we're gonna testify as to how the gun was actually stored and your gonna be f***ed....or....

You plead the 5th and no show and the defendants walk and nobody goes to jail

in the comments section of the linked poorly written article, someone mentions that the car was parked at one of the suspects mothers home, and that the LEO was having an affair with her. might be a bigger reason to pleading???

Lol. I personally know three people involved in this article. I've known Mike Miles for over 40 years and he is a good guy.
I hope things end with Justice for All...

So here's a stupid question.

He's not filing a complaint about the theft of his property.
But doesn't the state file the criminal charges about the possession of the firearm by the unlicensed party regardless of how they obtained them?

According to sources, one of the juveniles is related to Lowell Juvenile Court Clerk-Magistrate Elizabeth Sheehy, prompting the change of venue to Lawrence.

Does this woman live in Belvidere? Perp's mom?

Back
Top Bottom