Retaliation strikes by Iran have begun...

I can expand on it no problem. Trump went intentionally well out of his way to avoid military service in time of war. Trump has no business running the military. He's a coward.
Geez and here I was thinking that as Commander In Chief, he did a really great job of whacking that iranian general and with one shot, but I'm sure your much better at drawing obvious, accurate conclusions than am I.

Last edited:
Trump will draw from his military experience to make the best strategic decision.
Nothing to do with military experience. You have to know how to read people and decide how they are going to react. That comes with age and experience. Some day you may figure this out dench. [rofl] Or not. Maybe buy the art of the deal, by Donald Trump.

I can expand on it no problem. Trump went intentionally well out of his way to avoid military service in time of war. Trump has no business running the military. He's a coward.
You know you don't have to serve in the military to be President, right? Obama and Clinton never served, yet they were presidents. How don't you know that? Just how old are you?

It's not about fear mongering in the sense of worrying about being attacked as an individual. I'm not really talking about that. I think driving to work is 1000 times more dangerous than
durka attacks in america. On a per capita basis your odds of being killed from terrorism are stupidly low. That said, people are delusional if they just dismiss the possibility, it doesn't take much for a few people to cause serious problems, and it's not even the direct problems I care about, because those are really small brush fires. It's the downstream effects of even a minor attack that concern me. It doesn't take much for actual terrorists to not get picked up on the FBI retarded terrorist radar, either. We have target rich environments all over this country and you're fooling yourself if you think that a handful of durkas couldn't sneak in here and smoke a few classrooms worth of kids and then the entire nation is going full retard over it, between getting everyone to rat on their neighbors for barbecuing to banning and heavily regulating guns. We already sucked for that bullshit after 9/11 somewhat and it would be trivially easy for the durkas to move the bar over another notch or two towards tyranny.

Not all that long ago a couple of basically one quick above wannabes paralyzed a quarter of the state for an entire week with some homebrew IEDs and a couple of handguns... not really a sleeper cell, but it doesn't take much though to figure out how foreigners would recreate them.

-Mike
Good points and I think that schools are sitting ducks for organized terror attacks in the US like the Beslan school siege in Russia many years ago and death tolls in the hundreds. If all it takes is one mental teenager to kill 10, 20, 30 people in a school, imagine a small team of terrorists trained specifically for such attacks.

Israel has it figured out how to protect schools: they have an armed officer in every one of them for just that reason. Here in the US, we're not allowed by the Democrats or media to even discuss putting guns in schools because to do so is acknowledging defeat to the NRA and the response is more gun laws. Hell, there was a murder last week in RI that has made national headlines now because the dopey, politically appointed cops said the gun used was 3D printed and already there are calls to ban them in RI by lawmakers, yet there's no definitive proof that it was 3D printed.

It's been almost 19 years since 9/11 and we're still having to go through ever more intensive TSA screenings and that's never going to change. In fact, we're more likely to get TSA agents on board buses and subways before the decade is over than we are to see airport screenings relaxed.

When I think about what would be the easiest attack the durkas could pull that would cause most casualties is them renting a uhaul and plowing it into a crowd. Next think you know every car will be turned into an autonomous vehicle so that people can't drive cars into crowds anymore, but the result will be increased deaths due to computer errors.

Ah, and there it is. After several pages of Iranian apologist tripe, you finally mentioned Israel by name and stopped dancing around it.

Go ahead, just say it out loud and get it over with. You’ve made your point, now make it clearly and own it.

Who the f*** are you and what the f*** are you talking about? We’re not allowed to mention our supposed closest ally in the region when discussing the Middle East going hot? You’re pathetic.

It's not about fear mongering in the sense of worrying about being attacked as an individual. I'm not really talking about that. I think driving to work is 1000 times more dangerous than
durka attacks in america. On a per capita basis your odds of being killed from terrorism are stupidly low. That said, people are delusional if they just dismiss the possibility, it doesn't take much for a few people to cause serious problems, and it's not even the direct problems I care about, because those are really small brush fires. It's the downstream effects of even a minor attack that concern me. It doesn't take much for actual terrorists to not get picked up on the FBI retarded terrorist radar, either. We have target rich environments all over this country and you're fooling yourself if you think that a handful of durkas couldn't sneak in here and smoke a few classrooms worth of kids and then the entire nation is going full retard over it, between getting everyone to rat on their neighbors for barbecuing to banning and heavily regulating guns. We already sucked for that bullshit after 9/11 somewhat and it would be trivially easy for the durkas to move the bar over another notch or two towards tyranny.

Not all that long ago a couple of basically one quick above wannabes paralyzed a quarter of the state for an entire week with some homebrew IEDs and a couple of handguns... not really a sleeper cell, but it doesn't take much though to figure out how foreigners would recreate them.

-Mike

I understand what youre saying and I agree with you. We will no doubt continue to have lone wolf attacks. No need to go crazy explaining your point. I just made a broad statement without too much explanation. Im just not buying the hollywood style, well funded, planned for generations sleeper cells that will take down the whitehouse and kill everybody on the Presidential line of succession hysteria.

If Trump does refrain was a counterattack:

A. Its going to make the left explode with rage after all their drum beating about war and the draft
B. It reinforces the idea that Trump will only use military when lives are in danger, which will make the left explode with rage.

I hope he holds back given no Americans were killed so i can watch everyone lose their mind. Its will make for great talk radio.

Never underestimate your enemies desire to kill you, or their willingness to die trying.
Not really underestimating them just saying for the past 40 years they've been actively trying to get at us and Israel with everything they have and I'm just trying to figure out where everyone thinks they've been taking it easy and NOW they're gonna annihilate us. I just don't think its feasible. Now can they do some stupid terrorist crap, sure but they've already been doing that and here we are

A. Its going to make the left explode with rage after all their drum beating about war and the draft
B. It reinforces the idea that Trump will only use military when lives are in danger, which will make the left explode with rage.

I hope he holds back given no Americans were killed so i can watch everyone lose their mind. Its will make for great talk radio.

I thought there were casualties?

NM - read this AM's reports... Missed on purpose or their aim sucks. I think it's more likely they missed on purpose. This is probably propaganda for domestic consumption.

Iran releases video of devastating missile attack:
EG41pM.gif
Yep a big nothing. Showtimes you gotta let the other guy save face and in the Arab world and Iran that’s a needed step to move forward

Jumping geehosafats, this thread is a dumpster fire. Wade through the nonsense.

A. We will never use nukes. Ever. Not even tactical. We would be crucified in the court of world opinion and even our allies would turn their backs on us. China and Russia will stay out of it, unless we use nukes. Using nukes also gives credence to the idea that other countries need them to defend against us.
3. We will strike at only military targets. And we will do so with stealth and precision guided munitions. Civilian casualties will be avoided at all costs. And should be. Radical Islam is not limited by national borders and nothing bolsters their ranks like dead civilians. They want this to be a religious conflict.
D. There will be no attacks on oil fields, refineries or pipe lines. The impact on the global economy will not help anyone except the Saudis, who will play both sides against the middle.

Honestly, I see this as likely. No Americans killed, so really this was an act of war committed by Iran against Iraq. I know in this day and age, and especially in the region in question, lofting a couple dozen missiles at your neighbor is commonly considered the normal way to say "good morning," but in most countries that's considered an act of war.

Let's push that line there and let them re-fight the Iran-Iraq War.

Iran's Supreme Leader calls missile strike at bases a 'slap in the face,' warns it's not enough

Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said Wednesday that ballistic missile attacks targeting U.S. military and coalition forces in Iraq Wednesday morning were "a slap in the face" to the United States.

Initial assessments showed "no U.S. casualties," a U.S. military official in Baghdad told Fox News.

President Trump tweeted a response late Tuesday evening: “All is well! Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world, by far! I will be making a statement tomorrow morning.”
1578483246116.png

1578483546982.png

Not really underestimating them just saying for the past 40 years they've been actively trying to get at us and Israel with everything they have and I'm just trying to figure out where everyone thinks they've been taking it easy and NOW they're gonna annihilate us. I just don't think its feasible. Now can they do some stupid terrorist crap, sure but they've already been doing that and here we are

40 years ago, we did not have many durkha's within our borders. Within the past 10 years, we have imported a LOT of them into our home territory. You cannot compare the dynamics of 40 years ago to today. We have brought the Trojan Horse within our own walls.

Geez and here I was thinking that as Commander In Chief, he did a really great job of whacking that iranian general and with one shot, but I'm sure your much better at drawing obvious, accurate conclusions than am I.
Let’s not forget taking out ISIS as well as smoking Al bagoverhisheaddaddy. If only trump had dench (the smartest guy in the room/ legend in his own mind) advising him maybe he’d be doing a better job.

Not to derail too much but looks like the photos are real... more details here: Incredible 'red devil horns' sunrise photos captured during rare solar eclipse mirage over the ocean

"This type of mirage over the ocean is called Fata Morgana and occurs when rays of light are bent when they pass through air layers of different temperatures. "

Also, calm ya boners... the devil horns were taken at sunrise on Dec 26, apparently.

1578487048496.png
View: https://www.amazon.com/Fata-Morgana-Leo-Frankowski/dp/0671578227

I figured he just made up the name. Who knew?

Last edited:
I think the primary victims of this attack are the passengers/crew on the Ukrainian flight. #notsurprised if the Iranians shot it down by accident

I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Let's suppose Iran mistook the passenger plane for a bomber or fighter and shot it down.

It's a Ukraine plane. I'm a little sketchy on who likes who in that part of the world. Would "Russia" (presumably backing Iran) be happily surprised or p****d off at Iran for the mistake? Wasn't Russia all mad a Ukraine a while back? But still, blood vs water.

And was it "really" a coincidence that Fiddler on the Roof aired the other night?

40 years ago, we did not have many durkha's within our borders. Within the past 10 years, we have imported a LOT of them into our home territory. You cannot compare the dynamics of 40 years ago to today. We have brought the Trojan Horse within our own walls.
How about 27 years ago (world trade center bombing). Or 18+ years ago (9/11). They've always been actively trying to kill us. Always. If they had the resources it would be constant but its really not because people give these durkas way more clout then they should get. They're dangerous but why don't they attack us on the same level they do Israel if they're everywhere

I think the primary victims of this attack are the passengers/crew on the Ukrainian flight. #notsurprised if the Iranians shot it down by accident

Primarily Iranian students heading back to Ukraine for resumption of the spring semester.... Didn't they just violently put down some protests by students over there in Tehran?

In fairness, it could've eaten a bird or three. An exploding turbofan engine would send shrapnel into the fuselage.

Back
Top Bottom