• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Retaliation strikes by Iran have begun...

If there are no US Casualties I can see Trump saying that them hitting empty buildings and sand did not warrant any US response, I hope this is the case. If US troops were killed in this attack then Iran will get the shit kicked out of them. Some weirdos on the AKfiles are talking about B2’s and F35’s in the air as we speak but who knows where they get that shit from

View: https://twitter.com/AnneClaireCNN/status/1214710773282484224

So far it just looks like injuries.

No nukes...Space Laser from the Space Force is what I want to see...

Some sharks with friggin’ laser beams on their heads, man.

Haven’t you heard of the Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) concept? Once one nation (USA) launches a nuke at another (Iran), their ally (Russia) would launch one at us, we’d all go back and forth and the world would turn into a big fumigating tent. Apart from that, the only reason that didn’t happen at the end of WWII was because nobody else had the technology (they did we just had all their physicists and engineers). Let’s be smart in the year MMXX.

You can’t nuke them (as much as they deserve it and as much as it shock them to quit the stupidity)

Tomahawks (getting old anyway) would be nice. We also have a large amount of other ground attack missile variants.

We know the Revolutionary Guard has claimed responsibility - anywhere they gather gets hit.

If they launch on Israel with any WMD - Trump won’t hold them back and Tehran will be glass.

When I was little, I saw The Man Who Saw Tomorrow, about Nostradamus. It scared the ever living f*** put of me (the players were the US, USSR and Iran) This feels like that lol. In the end, Iran got smoked. At great loss to the world.
There are tremendous historical treasures to humanity in those places, just as there are in places like the National Archives, the Smithsonian, and just as they were in places like the library of Alexandria. When you put the humans in charge, that's what happens.

Haven’t you heard of the Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) concept? Once one nation (USA) launches a nuke at another (Iran), their ally (Russia) would launch one at us, we’d all go back and forth and the world would turn into a big fumigating tent. Apart from that, the only reason that didn’t happen at the end of WWII was because nobody else had the technology (they did we just had all their physicists and engineers). Let’s be smart in the year MMXX.
Russia's not that stupid, not over a pissant like Iran.

The world learned the lesson of unbridled alliances in WWI.

If there are no US Casualties I can see Trump saying that them hitting empty buildings and sand did not warrant any US response, I hope this is the case. If US troops were killed in this attack then Iran will get the shit kicked out of them. Some weirdos on the AKfiles are talking about B2’s and F35’s in the air as we speak but who knows where they get that shit from
Walk away. Move out. Let’s these desert fleas eat their own. Destroy or at least make useless our equipment. A Cat D11 can do a lot of damage in short order.
Tucker just reported no US losses.

Yeah from what I could tell looking at a few sources (Fox, CNN, MSNBC, Breitbart) US troops were all pretty frosty and prepared for an imminent assault, so they prepped the right way and avoided casualties effectively.

I suspect that there were far more casualties in the stampede at Soleiman’s funeral procession in Iran than there ever will be from these attacks. If Iran thinks it’s going to fare well in a missile tit for tat w/ the US in the Middle East they’re sorely mistaken. They shoot their load lobbing a few missiles at targets in Iraq? Really? That’s what they got? The US will take out whatever targets in Iran that it likes whenever it decides to do so and they can’t do a thing about it. The US can take out their presidential palace, their dams, their power plants, their nuke sites, bridges, infrastructure and now we have the justification to do so. There won’t be a ground war, there doesn’t need to be one. And they’re firing from Iran, which puts the plausible deniability of using proxies to rest too. They’re f***ed.

[/QUOTE]
Walk away. Move out. Let’s these desert fleas eat their own. Destroy or at least make useless our equipment. A Cat D11 can do a lot of damage in short order.
Tucker just reported no US losses.
I’m happy to hear there were no KIA! Trust me I hope we stand down, but don’t get me wrong I’d love to see Iran just get their asses kicked and dialed back a few decades but I don’t want our Men and Woman getting killed over it. I will say if Trump does decide to strike back then it has to be vicious and overwhelming. I don’t want to see bullshit political type light punches back and forth. No Tip only but all of it all at once.

Back
Top Bottom